Elona's trip to the Underdark....

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Elona's trip to the Underdark....

Post by DarkDreamer » Sat May 20, 2017 10:14 pm

I wanna give a MAJOR kudos to the players that were involved with Elona, you know who you are, there are so many I don't wanna leave anyone out. A second Kudos to the ending, the final raise to keep things from going stale while things were worked out, thank you. Also thanks to DM Grumpy for mediating when I couldn't be in contact with the players involved!!

ChaoticCuriosity

Re: Elona's trip to the Underdark....

Post by ChaoticCuriosity » Sat May 20, 2017 10:55 pm

On the Xal'rae front of handling Elona - I'm very happy to hear the enjoyment was shared on your side as much as it did ours was a pleasure getting to accomodate the Mansion's newest guest, and have her properly initated to Lolth's way; looking forward to the future RP of it!

And props to Erelyne for taking the reigns of the interogation front with her usual flare of terror-inducing creativity.
#MakeTeaGreatAgain
#GonnesAndRoses

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sun May 21, 2017 3:08 am

My apologies for the abrupt kill when the sharpsmaster arrived. When it became known she had a bounty and the others were going to assume custody it became a 'may as well' kinda deal. Sorry.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

TheGrimLily

Post by TheGrimLily » Sun May 21, 2017 3:15 am

You were quite enjoyable to RP with and took everything like a champ. Thanks for an enjoyable afternoon of RP! I hope we can be frenemies~ ... <_<

And Thanks Malix for finally letting Ere out of the box. :D

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 am

All good, I know Rauvlin was awesome, Ere was fun, and very determined, Xulric and his repulsion was hilarious too. Malixtra was something to be feared on her own....Elona will be damaged by that event for quite some time in one way or another.