The Trial of Archmage Swift - Negative Energy Blight Events!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Miaou

The Trial of Archmage Swift - Negative Energy Blight Events!

Post by Miaou » Thu May 18, 2017 3:46 am

In the long line of kudos for this event line, I'd like to give kudos to those involved in today's undead attack, and the then arresting of Jacob Swift and trial for the actions done that plague the city.

For those in the palace;

Jacob Swift
Jadoth Dawnfire
Aerin Korthalo
Faeren Ashlight
Angela Amana
DM Wish
DM Titania

It was great to see the NPCs brought to life, and a reaction of the populous of Cordor to large scale events like this other than remaining silent and letting PCs only react. Great kudos to the DMs, GrumpyCat included, for making this fun and memorable!

Ebonstar

Re: The Trial of Archmage Swift - Negative Energy Blight Eve

Post by Ebonstar » Thu May 18, 2017 3:19 pm

loved Buppi forgetting he wasnt just old edward a few times and reminding him that the people put you in your throne so dont forget
Yes I can sign

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Thu May 18, 2017 4:36 pm

For real, poor Jacob took about twelve for the team and he's only a relief pitcher. ^.^ Well done though! The erection puns will live in infamy just fyi
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

FrozenSolid

Post by FrozenSolid » Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 pm

That was fun. I was thrilled Fae got to go into the palace. Dirty stinkin' mages!

And yeah seeing NPC cordor react was fantastic. I'm so glad they had a response to the craziness that went on and I enjoyed witnessing the Elite Cordorian attitude that is often eluded to but rarely seen.

"What kind of peasant doesn't have shoes?" Said the guard to the shoeless man walking behind Faeren

There were a lot of great moments :P
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.