Kudos to the Rangers and Druid, Myons and friends.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

The Kriv
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Kudos to the Rangers and Druid, Myons and friends.

Post by The Kriv » Mon May 15, 2017 2:53 am

The list is far too long to name you all. I want to offer my kindest well wishes and greatest kudos to all the awesome druids of the Heartwood that have been so wonderful over the years.

And the great stories we've had together with my ranger, Orion Stormwood.

I am officially retiring him. The relinquishing responsibility of revamping the impossible Bramble Woods. Today's discovery of two (2) of our message boards stolen (not bashed with remains, but stolen) is the last straw. So, this is sort of half-gripe, half kudo's.

I've tried my damnedest to create a welcoming place to help characters coming through the Bramble, and offer a traditional "Ranger" experience as I have known and loved the class since 2nd edition D&D. I'm sorry I'm throwing in the towel, the few jerks that are far outnumbered by the wonderful folk I've had the very great pleasure of playing alongside have worn me down.

The torch is passed. It's been a wonderful run.

Cheers to you all!

-The K.
Last edited by The Kriv on Mon May 15, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Unit of beauty required to launch one ship = 1 milihelen

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Kudos to the Rangers and Druid, Myons and friends.

Post by DarkDreamer » Mon May 15, 2017 3:18 am

Sorry to see you go Orion, it was a pleasure knowing you.

vaclavc

Re: Kudos to the Rangers and Druid, Myons and friends.

Post by vaclavc » Mon May 15, 2017 6:49 am

I have always enjoyed interacting with your characters and I really hope your post only means you are retiring Orion! Make new PC, join the fray again :-)
-V-
Retired characters: Thazmudin; Cyrianthir; Zalastrien; Nebuzirah; Qaenuhir; Toruvilen Sivolun; Vaeluzir.