"Jadders, yeh a numpty" kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

cptcuddlepants

"Jadders, yeh a numpty" kudos

Post by cptcuddlepants » Sun May 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Well, that was a lot of crazy, wild fun.

Rauvlin and Feng - the back-and-forth flirting verbal jabs between the two of them was highly amusing to observe and poke at.

Sabine, Sarina, Scherzelle? Sephora? (you guys have a ton of S names that I can't spell) - Expected torture and death, got... philosophical discussions and a conversation about morals and ethics and why we do what we do!

The individuals who showed up to ogle the prisoner but I can't actually remember most of the names, sorry - All of you left Jadoth thinking "how am I so important that everyone's coming by to stare", but not as much as "what are they going to do to me" with all that lurking in the shadows and speaking Undercommon to each other.

Watcher with the V name I also can't remember and Erkgerghthg??? the mushroom guy - Again, expected torture and death, but got something entirely unexpected. Maybe someday in the future they'll be able to go on that Abyss trip under more pleasant and peaceful circumstances. Also, Jadoth is totally a fish from the bottom of the sea. Promise.

The various Andunorians that Jad pestered - sorry for having to subject all of you to Jad's awful puns and tomfoolery. Thanks for not beating him into the ground (much!) for it. :P

The Tower Squad and Friends (Anden, Buppi and every single one of his panthers, Jacob "I'M A GOLEM, [censored]!!!!" Swift, Elwood, Radra, Manobi, Manobi's Scary Half-Orc Friend Whose Name I Can't Spell, Shauna) - No idea what Jad would do without his surrogate family. Curl up in a dark corner and cry, probably. He'll try find some way to make up for the mess he's caused, hopefully without making any more catastrophic blunders along the way!

Everyone who got caught up in this, directly or indirectly. That drow who gave Jad directions that ultimately wound up saving him, that other elf slave (Jad will try to hold to what he said!), Arael sending that runner that gave him a ray of hope, I know I saw Amadeo Pneuma nudging Sarina and Sabine off somewhere else, Khabul and Horace telling Sabine not to kill Jad for reasons he really wants to find out, the people who tried to stop the rescue party from leaving - if there's one thing I really love about this server, it's how everyone's characters contribute to the world's atmosphere in some way or another. Cheers to all of you, and sorry I can't remember most of your names or spell them right.

And finally...

Kren'fryn and Valdrin Xal'rae - CORDOR RULES THE SEAS!

I'm still really bad at writing these threads, sorry if it's really awkward or corny or if I've left essential details/people out, oops
When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table.

Get Jad's portrait here!

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: "Jadders, yeh a numpty" kudos

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sun May 14, 2017 6:29 pm

>.< I am sad I crashed just as we were all portaling to the Jadoth. Arael will come by to yell-hug at him later.

<3 Jadoth
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Miaou

Post by Miaou » Sun May 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Oh man. Not the best idea to walk into the Hub when you have a bounty on your head, when you thought it was removed. That was great fun, and super messy. Kudos to all of the UDers who put up with our stumbling plan to grab Jadoth and bail!

Orian_666

Post by Orian_666 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:30 pm

One of the most fun messes Anden has been a part of in ages.
Here's to round two soon enough.... =D