Kudos to everyone (including any DM)in Benwick Crusade

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Cybernet21

Kudos to everyone (including any DM)in Benwick Crusade

Post by Cybernet21 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:26 am

Kudos to everyone in there,the crusade up until the first time on the portal was really good,pity that after that things went a bit downhill and players were starting to get tired and so the RP also lowered a bit in quality.But still,it was somewhat awesome :lol: Hopefully next time all goes well!
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Kudos to everyone (including any DM)in Benwick Crusade

Post by Emotionaloverload » Sun May 14, 2017 2:36 am

This was fun. I had fun being able to heal large groups (that seems to be what the path is designed for) and really enjoyed the banter and whispers of people tired of paladins/triadists.

Kudos to the dm for taking the group on a strange ride! I'm interested to hear the conclusion when it rolls around.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Mon May 15, 2017 10:10 pm

I really appreciate everybody coming out, and DM Titania for playing along with us. I just wish Dalt could have been there since he started this whole crazy quest with that vision of his!

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Diegovog

Post by Diegovog » Tue May 16, 2017 4:27 am

Oh yeah, kudos to Titania for dealing with so much going on (AND she added adventurers lost in the keep to handle!)! And for being super active overall lately too.

Kudos to Kyle for organizing everything, to Arc's computer for handling it :D , to Laura for showing up and staying for so long even though she had a newborn baby to take care of! And for everyone who came and rped, if I list everyone this post will never end.

Roshamboe

Post by Roshamboe » Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 am

Great to be a part of this, kudos!

rat0a
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by rat0a » Wed May 17, 2017 5:26 am

CragOrion wrote:I really appreciate everybody coming out, and DM Titania for playing along with us. I just wish Dalt could have been there since he started this whole crazy quest with that vision of his!

Yes a shame that he wasn't present

The player was RPing that quest for over a year

KUDOS to all involved
Hana Bora Tormite WM 2011 Retired
Kyra Fryar Tempurian Kensai WM 2012 Retired
Timon Colt Tormite Paladin 2014 Wanderer Sem-Retired
Aldred Ogden Tormite Paladin 2015 on&off
Theela Kenson Tormite Paladin 2018 Main

Elena

Post by Elena » Wed May 17, 2017 7:29 am

Hats off for DM Titania, indeed.. I can't imagine the amount of organisation it requires to have separated / splitted groups of people in different locations, keeping an eye on all of them, while entertaining them all equally.
I've tried to DM once and could barely take care of a group of 5 people :D
Might I respectfully suggest playing the game, rather than indulging in speculation about how we might screw the game up in future? - Mithreas, 2014