Andunor's new elf slave kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Xanos950

Andunor's new elf slave kudos

Post by Xanos950 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:18 am

Too many names to list...
So Kudos to the recent andunor surface raiding party, Sharps-Daddy Arakh's Iron Order of Elven Death, to of course House Xal'rae and everyone who was there when Elriel (the elf in white garb, for those not looking at names) happened to walk into the portal chamber at the wrong time, at the wrong time of day. Just to end up in the hands of the drow, a captive alongside the Waynolt's, who offered at least some sort of calming voice, and hugs. <3

Was fun being on the receiving end for once and actually playing a fear for the underdark dwellers, and that i got tells asking if i truly consent to the (kinda harsh stuff that happened in the cell) and what is unwished for. :p You know who you are if you read this, and you are appreciated cause that's mad rare!

Really scary and well played from everyone there, and my little Sun Elf will take this trauma and the new collar... into the depths with her. So kudos to y'all.

Diilicious

Re: Andunor's new elf slave kudos

Post by Diilicious » Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 am

Hugs all around <3

sorry I had to leave, t'was almost 3am
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Fri May 12, 2017 10:31 pm

I'm so sorry, Shanna, that you fumbled that save... thanks so much for playing along and being cool, y'all. I'm used to being on the receiving end of this stuff. Instead the littlest scout got to be the hero of the hour. :)

Diilicious

Post by Diilicious » Sat May 13, 2017 8:51 am

It was sort of a good thing that I rolled a 1 :) since Ozenda was caught shanna realised that really if she made any trouble Ozenda would just get killed (which she absolutely didnt want) and she didnt want to leave her first daughter to these vagabonds all alone.
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example