Sile's kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

METAL BAWKSES

Sile's kudos

Post by METAL BAWKSES » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Going to be shelving Sile for a while. For a number of reasons, of which none of them are overtly negative. Regardless, she's shipped back to Moonshae for a small while now. But, she will most certainly return! I wanted to write this up regardless of having shelved her realistically perhaps a month or so ago because I think there were some really cool characters she interacted with.

Netjerikhet/Antoine/The adventuring crew- Had lots of fun with these folks! Sile was playing them mostly and I figure a lot of them ended up figuring it out in the end but, their interactions good and slightly tense were all fun!

Seilina- Part of the adventuring crew but she gets her own section. Seilina has been such a huge impact on Sile. She changed her goals and she prevented her from causing more havoc than she already was/likely intended to!

The Grove (And major kudos to Tadala specifically)- The back and forth with the Grove was a lot of fun, especially with Tadala and the Witches first (and final) meeting. Had a lot of fun watching people RPing with the pillars and watching the board/attending meetings to see just how they were handling it!

Lunarya- Lunarya was /so/ much fun to interact with! Sile definitely found a friend (if it could even be called that) in her. Was always looking forward to the couple of get togethers they had, and if Lunarya is still around when she makes her return, Sile is expecting some progress with her card reading!

Feng- Feng is probably one of the people that Sile ended up interacting with the most before I ended up shelving her. Feng was so much fun to interact with and Sile found a true friend in her (even if it was playing off her ignorance, real or feigned.) Even though Sile might not be the nicest lady around the isle, she most definitely has a soft spot in her heart for Feng.

Leanansidhe and the wizard-You know who you two are and both of them helped Sile along towards more devious goals. Also let me toss out a few of the items you had lingering out into the community!
Active: Actually playing something again!
Hiatus:
Another wild mage
Inactive: Colette Fletcher
Colette Melchiott
Dhaun'stra
Sile
Fiore Vasari

Honeybunny

Re: Sile's kudos

Post by Honeybunny » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:08 pm

I enjoyed Sile quite a lot, from the first dirty look that Sile gave to the very end. Lunarya will miss her very much.

FlameGankin

Post by FlameGankin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:15 am

I enjoyed all the little walks we had through the woods. Feng might not have the best eye for art, but she's still hoping Sile's doing well back home (and will try not to lose the second gift she gave Feng >.>)

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 am

I did always want some kind of resolution with her and Nahal! I felt like it was either the beginning of a true rivalry, or some kind of uneasy alliance.
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil