Avnas' Kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Troglodyte Kisses

Avnas' Kudos!

Post by Troglodyte Kisses » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:09 am

Kudos to everybody from the King of Imps! After a few years' service in Andunor, Avnas has returned to the Hells to taste the reward for all his work on the Prime.

There have been a lot of people who made playing Avnas a lot of fun, more than I can probably name in one go, but I'll give it a try:

Arakh
Amraphensbane
Asb'el Dore
Saphira Blackstone
Hadewych de Graaf
May'riina
Sabine (Disguised)
Kavely Kuoma
Katrysa Seran
Lucatiel
Lyre Smith
Vrigor
The Wizard (Disguised)

Everybody in the Iron Order of Elven Death! Have a hellish day!
Last edited by Troglodyte Kisses on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mithreas wrote:Not to mention, improving the AI will upset the balance of pretty much every area in the module. That was always what scared me off it :)
yellowcateyes wrote:Is there a balance to be upset?
Troglodyte Kisses.

Phaesporia

Re: Avnas' Kudos!

Post by Phaesporia » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:16 am

I'll always OOCly miss Avnas <3
+1
Aodh Lazuli wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 am
This is absolutely astonishing, in that my personal suggestion would be the total removal of the mechanical slavery system.

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:23 am

Avnas: *The imp gazes down to the tiny cities, eventually perching himself atop one of the buildings in the model city of Oryndoll. He digs his claws into the models, grinning as they crumble beneath his grasp, before turning his attention back to Sydney.*

[...]

Avnas [Infernal]: *The imp notes the model city behind it now, and rears a foot back to kick some of the buildings within over, otherwise keeping his focus to Sydney.*

Sydney Harrow (Disguised): ...I could watch you destroy tiny cities all day. *She remarks in Common, her tone suddenly entirely benign.*

[...]

Sydney Harrow (Disguised): *She doesn't spare the wholly malevolent creature any wasted niceties on her departure beyond a lazy half-wave over her shoulder.*

Shout: Sydney Harrow [Common]: If you want to keep destroying cities in here- I won't tell anyone.

Shout: Avnas [Common]: I may very well do that.
Avnas you were my precious tiny Godzilla why would you do this?

Avnas was the superlative imp, and deserving of the crown of the Kingdom of Imps (despite our misgivings on the implication). Really a perfect example of how to play an actual fiend on Arelith, and honestly the best justification for the subrace I could have hoped to enjoy from our too-infrequent roleplay. You'll be terribly missed, you miserable little abomination.

Done.

Commissar

Post by Commissar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:57 am

Avnas is the reason I have faith in Imps.

... As terrible an idea as having faith in fiends is likely to turn out to be. Thanks for brilliant RP, brief though our interactions often were.
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

Cerk Evermoore

Post by Cerk Evermoore » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 am

The Wizard shall miss his imp friend.

The Patriarchy

Post by The Patriarchy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:58 am

I love elven communism.

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Skibbles » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:15 am

Sad to see the little guy go =(
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:11 pm

I very, seriously liked Avnas. You did a good job as the most memorable and outstanding imp who made the roleplay actually look enthralling when I had first thought it a bit silly.

Rolling him before I unshelved Amra isn't cool, brah. But Avnas was super cool.

Torrtorr

Post by Torrtorr » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:26 pm

I only had a few interactions with you but I really liked what I saw.

Romeo and Jubilex

Post by Romeo and Jubilex » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Oh no WAY :c

I love Avnas he is dope and last night was a sick way of saying goodbye, a little jaunt through his hometown and accidentally kissing an erinyes and also accidentally killing one

He scared the hell out of Hadewych and will not be forgotten, may we all name our imp familiars "Avnas Jr" in the future

Iceborn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Iceborn » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 pm

But, but, but...
I never got to actually RP with Avnas! Beyond glaring like "gimme an excuse and I'll make you eat your wings".
No.
Undo this.
I refuse to accept this outcome.
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!