Nahal's Quick Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Seven Sons of Sin

Nahal's Quick Kudos

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 am

This felt like the right opportunity - in a few weeks I'll be off away for most of the summer, and I've been a little burned out (as I arguably played too much Arelith this semester!). So I have shelved Nahal.

A big kudos to the community, because this has been my first character to break my characteritis curse. I must have had a dozen characters that never made it past level 10, and I never played for more than a month (some of them were Nazek of Vaasa, Talahir, Caelius Cassius, Izahayam). All throw away characters.

Which Nahal was not!

So thank you, and to a few in particular for adding to the longevity of my character, and got me right back into being over my head, and full of that Arelithian allure:

Ava Dal, Castor Antonis, Borin (the Wandering Wolf), Liunia Lillith, Evanara Rhuiden, "Earl" Rannos Susidian, "Joslyn" Harvey, "Thane" Ghestaldt Blimth, Amadeo Pneuma, Roland Asen, Chaesendra Demantes, Raziel Stormshadow, and to all he's grumbled at, stared down, and been most blunt to.

Thanks a ton! It's been such a blast!

(I will now lurk back into incognito)
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

Mr_Rieper

Re: Nahal's Quick Kudos

Post by Mr_Rieper » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:18 am

Aaaaah what are you doing

You were the chosen one

You're definitely welcome back anytime.
CosmicOrderV wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:55 pm
Be the change you want to see, and shape the server because of it. Players can absolutely help keep their fellow players accountable.

gilescorey

Post by gilescorey » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:33 am

I had a great time with Nahal on Itinerant. Thanks for the fun, man, you're awesome.

Lorkas

Post by Lorkas » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:24 am

Ack no I was gonna RP with you! I just made a Guldorander and everything!

A little fellow

Post by A little fellow » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 am

Unique character with unique motivations which helped Arelith seem a little more real with each meeting. Thanks!
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

Daedin

Post by Daedin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Nahal was awesome man, and even more awesome was to see you that invested and having fun again.

I will also echo what Lorkas said. I was thinking of making a Guldorander, mostly because of Nahal.

Guess we will do that later!

Iwanttobethegirlwiththemostcake

Post by Iwanttobethegirlwiththemostcake » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:27 pm

I really enjoyed my interactions with Nahal even if he and Ava did have a bit of a falling out. He also left a mark on her forever by changing the way she viewed some things that led to RP for a lot of other people.

Dean

Post by Dean » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:53 pm

I love Nahal, despite that we haven't done much in the past while. I love Nahal though, he is a cool character and helped shape Castor a bit, since he was a little more free with his magic. Hope to see you and Nahal in the future!

METAL BAWKSES

Post by METAL BAWKSES » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Only got to interact with Nahal once on Fiore but it was lots of fun! Also had a good bit of fun with the very brief rivalry between Sile and Nahal. Looking forward to your coming back, and Nahal or whoever you decide to bring back with you.
Active: Actually playing something again!
Hiatus:
Another wild mage
Inactive: Colette Fletcher
Colette Melchiott
Dhaun'stra
Sile
Fiore Vasari