Kudos from Kat / Erelyne

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

TheGrimLily

Kudos from Kat / Erelyne

Post by TheGrimLily » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Lots of things going on and with the most recent event, I just wanted to highlight some people that have made Erelyne really fun to play!

Xal'rae:
Malixtra, you are amazing, articulate, evil, more evil, and forever snarky. We all miss you, come back soon!
Kren, broest of bro's. Awesomist "big brother" anyone could ask for.
K'yorl, I miss perma haste dude. For reals.
Valdrin, Kalista, Vuz, Alahrie, Xr'iss, Nacta - Wish we all got to play together more. Each of you have amazing characters that everyone should be able to interact with at one point or another. I <3 you all.

Gobbies:
Spets, Buuga, Bhuuka, Picklez, and the others that slip by because you guys all have funky names. I adore the goblins and you guys have made it super fun to interact with. I went from playing a character that hated goblins to adoring them because of you all. Thanks!

Drow:
Arra'vyll - The Guardian, the Protect, the Champion. I love your character and the idea that you have around him. I wish things had happened differently so we could still play together, but thank you for including me in his amazing story and I hope to see what happens in the futre.

Rah'Velve - Too many things to say, not enough space. You're awesome.

Hal'dril - The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm still not sure which Hal'dril is, but thanks for exploring and chumming it in my favorite place with me.

Vasiara - Cranky Soldier, Miss you being around, was bummed when you rolled :(

Ami - First, god your name is obnoxious to type. You've been great to battle wits with, battle temple stuff with, and come around to being some one that's oddly enjoyable to be around.

Zarune - I absolutely can't wait to see what becomes of your character. You took a simple back story and turned it into an amazing quest for freedom.

Dharmoshel, Ryld, Sy, Ches & House - Keep up the great! One day in the future we'll all look back and go "d'awwwww, remember when ...."

Sharps:
Arakh - dude you still creep me out. You have the manipulating tactics of a god, not going to lie. Thanks for all the heart warming discussions and skull carving babbles we've had.

Iron Order of ... - Too many of you all to name and I haven't had a ton of in depth with anyone, but I hope one day you all get to slay the elves.

Surface ickies:
Azrael - I'm still bummed I didn't get to make a toy out of your skull :( You made surface raids fun and enjoyable.

Alenduil - You'll never stop dreaming the haunting dreams ;) The scar will never completely fade.

Probably missed a lot of people, but thanks for all the great interactions!

Miskol
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Kudos from Kat / Erelyne

Post by Miskol » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:08 pm

And thank you to Erelyne for giving me a purpose to continue Ryld's story :) I would likely have shelved or rolled him otherwise. As short and far between as our interactions are, I sincerely enjoy every moment and hopefully more to come yet.

ChaoticCuriosity

Post by ChaoticCuriosity » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:14 am

Long live the snark!

And one great collection of names, always a pleasure to RP with Erelyne and likewise to all on that list.
TheGrimLily wrote:Iron Order of ...
Free-loving. The Iron Order of Free-loving all the way, Arakh coming in with those Ab 30 hugs from all directions.
#MakeTeaGreatAgain
#GonnesAndRoses

The Melancholy Harmony

Post by The Melancholy Harmony » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:50 am

<3 Vasiara loved being Erelyne's personal Pin Cushion for that nice shortbow she has...
Dr_Hazard89 wrote:Not sure if halfling or slutty child.
IG Quotes
Aumus Marque wrote:I'm a pink unicorn!!!!

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:27 pm

:) Alenduil will get Erelyne one of these days...

Only one actual encounter and dozens of "love notes" back and forth from his drow "lover", all of which promise terrible things and horrible ends and the like. He has not forgotten her yet though and might still be haunted by her, even if he pretends he is not. Each time he hears of a UDer being captures or the like, he always asks "Did you catch Erelyne?". Sadly, he has never heard an affirmation to his question.

Fun stuff!