The end to Duncans Wolf issues?! :)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Diilicious

The end to Duncans Wolf issues?! :)

Post by Diilicious » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:32 am

Id like to thank those that were involved in this for just being awesome and unique.
Tialirr Jarileth, Lita Sparks & Aurora Blackmore for helping shanna chase, track and subdue Duncan across the island.

Feluka Foxwood, Kirk, Olivia Van Graf (and potentially some others at the tower that I didnt see? Ava/Rance :D )for getting duncan into spellhold.

Olivia again for running around that horrid forrest with Shanna trying to find duncan and for helping to pull the shadow out of duncan (if shanna wasnt so desperate im not sure shed approve of her giving him CPR though D:! :mrgreen: , and Feluka/Kirk for their own search at this too.

DRIFT! <3 Ive missed drift so much, its great to see him around again and without his help we'd have had a much more difficult time looking for duncan.

Bok.. oh Bok.. hes so adorable in his own muddy, confusing little ways, thanks to you for being there, fetching the crystalball and just ingeneral making sure everyone was covered in mud by the end. :D

And last but certainly not least, Duncan! for injecting some excitement/anguish into what had become quite the routine family lifestyle and for just in general being great to spend each mundane day with :D you're wicked.
Name: Shanna Waynolt nee Tahir
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 106lb
Hair & facial archetype: Ginnifer Goodwin
Body shape archetype: Example

Miskol
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: The end to Duncans Wolf issues?! :)

Post by Miskol » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:25 am

The first chase was extremely fun and heart pounding and I would like to thank everyone who took part Just as Duncan thought he was safe from Lita and Tialirr's infinite bindings and relaxes his guard, a second capture group turns up to snatch Duncan - greatly unexpected! You all kept me on my toes and this is the first time where I felt as a player that there was no where that was safe for Duncan.

Special thanks to Jacob Swift and Olivia Van Graf for the Spellhold accommodations. I would rate it 6/10 but can't say I intend to stay over again.

Poe my man, why do you insist on being the lapdog of the tower?! It was you who first captured Duncan after he attacked Elise, and you almost accomplished the feat a second time, in a mere in game hour after Duncan escaped capture. When you appeared, Duncan actually felt a shred of fear, knowing how good you are at your job.

Kirk and Feluka, you two have cared for Duncan each in your own special way. I can't express my gratitude for your parts in planning out how to apprehend and subdue Duncan. The whole situation went from mundane to much more alive thanks to the two of you - love you too Kirk.

Aurora, the poor woman struggling with her inner wolf, learned the hard way that Duncan can teach her to control the beast, but can also throw her off in an instant :D Special thanks to this character and the player for the support and great RP time and time again. I can safely say that Duncan wouldn't be the same character without her influence.

Drift, Duncan is still mother's favorite. Enough said. I'm so glad that you've resurfaced as a character just in time for this, you have always been there for Duncan and time and time again you show that you're willing to take a supporting role for the enjoyment of others.

Olivia and Duncan haven't RPed extensively and now I know what I'm missing out on! I enjoyed the small talk Duncan and Olivia had and she certainly took a great deal of effort in tracking him down time and time again. The event wouldn't have been half as grand without your contribution.

Bok, keep being Bok you magnificent mud flinging midget. Your character borderlines realism and absurdity and just trying to figure out what you're saying is fun itself!

And finally to Shanna, the other half of Duncan. Thanks for keeping the RP alive for Duncan. In all honesty if it wasn't for Shanna, I would have rolled Duncan about a month ago. :) Keep doing you, because Shanna is a light to everyone on the server.

-XXX-

Post by -XXX- » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:54 am

This was fun. Lot of people got involved and were given the chance to contribute in their own way. Nicely performed player run event. Props to all who took part in it. Thumbs up to Miskol for instigating it.

Also, werewolf flavor

Aurora Silverwolf

Post by Aurora Silverwolf » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:27 am

I gotta give kudos to everyone that was in this adventure. I have to admit that it had me wondering from one moment to the next what was going to happen next. Then the twist of Duncan basically shaking the foundations of Auroras belief and strength .. was a heck of a play on Duncans part. I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful and rich enviroment of this RP and interactions and ultimately the outcome of the final capture. Also personal Kudos to Feluka for making Aurora question what she stood for and her own frailty and loyaties .. ^.^ And to Shanna's player for her compassion and understanding her PC is a Light to the server. And Duncan keep up the wonder and fun that is Duncan .. Players and DMs on this server rock
Aurora Silverwolf