Farewell from Vasiara

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

The Melancholy Harmony

Farewell from Vasiara

Post by The Melancholy Harmony » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 am

With Vasiara's departure back home comes time to say thanks to a few people who influenced her as a character and some that had a lasting impact on both her and myself.

Erelyne Xal'rae:
Where to start. Even though most of the time Vasiara felt like Erelyne's personal pincushion for that little bow of hers, Erelyne had a lasting impact on Vasiara. Vasi almost saw Erelyne as a "big sister" figure, who taught her to be more mature and less.....childish. Along with that, Erelyne placed Vasiara in situations and roles that forced her to take things seriously, leading to Vasiara developing into the strategist that she was.

Arra'vyll:
Welp. If I ever had fun as a Player interrupting special moments between characters it was Interrupting Arra'vyll. That said, Arra managed to teach Vasiara that stubborness gets you killed (I lost count how many times he had to rescue her) and this resulted in Vasi developing the "Pufferfish" to actually ask for assistance in situations that she couldn't handle on her own.

Ami'anthrade (I think I spelt that right?):
While brief, the "Acquaintanceship" these two had was interesting. Vasiara was always just a soldier, but the brief glimpse into the temple and it's going ons definitely impacted Vasiara. And the tension between Vasi and the temple was always fluctuating thanks to Ami. Sometimes there was on the edge of your seat tension, others, none. Then back to on-the-edge-of-your seat.

I'm sure there's a few others that I had interactions with that I've forgotten but kudos to these three for helping Vasiara grow and become the warrior she left as. And here's to future shenanigans.
Dr_Hazard89 wrote:Not sure if halfling or slutty child.
IG Quotes
Aumus Marque wrote:I'm a pink unicorn!!!!

Rwby

Re: Farewell from Vasiara

Post by Rwby » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 am

... But!

I commissioned you for a sword, _and_ gave her an advance! There shalt be vengence...

Kudos for a lovely well played character.

Lost Valkyrie

Re: Farewell from Vasiara

Post by Lost Valkyrie » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Cas'sindra hates Vasiara, great character!