Kudos to Lynn Charfoot

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

TalonTheHalfDrow
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Kudos to Lynn Charfoot

Post by TalonTheHalfDrow » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 pm

There's always bugs with every game, some are frustrating and then you have some that just make you laugh. Like when you're a Drow captive and they use a raise dead scroll, but for some reason you respawn in Cordor and have to run all the way back and run into two Guards. The only pm's we get is "Shhh, you didn't see me, I'm with drow right now."

PS: I'm not aware the full details of the story, I got a brief insight from my fellow guard that was with me at the time.

FrozenSolid

Re: Kudos to Lynn Charfoot

Post by FrozenSolid » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:15 am

I had to transfer servers to PM the player that had my body. The player had to log. I assumed respawning would throw me to my spawn point, not into Cordor :3 I knew the nearest transition in Cordor would throw me out of the pax so I beelined for a door. It didn't throw me as far as I thought. Hence me running by : )

I was rushing to get back as I had been dead for about half an hour and there was a group of players looking for her IC. With her corpse having been stolen, it would have been so weird to appear alive randomly. I was still talking with the player so I figured I might end up down below, but things took a different turn!

A few portals, a mysterious hin sending, and a lens later. An IC story was born! You can ask Lynn about it in game sometime.
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.