Kudos from Caldura

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

caldura firebourne

Kudos from Caldura

Post by caldura firebourne » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 am

after I finalize a few things I'll be rolling Lyra Littleshadow, I want to give out a kudos to Brog, Bendir and the Grotto as a whole for being the main driving piece in her story

specific mentions "which pretty much just include characters cause I suck at remembering player names" include:

Ursillur Grimskald: you were the one to welcome her to the island officially, putting up with her antics, lies and tall tales "though not all of them were, that's for you to sort out" Ursillur was by far Lyra's favorite person ever

Ghestaldt Blimth: Lyra didn't like you, but she'd never say it to your face because you're just that imposing, she wasn't worried you'd attack her, but your disapointment was not something she wanted to have ever

Red Highfen: kindred spirit to Lyra, if anyone ever truly understood her it was you

Elinaet J Neirdre and Caellair: you guys gave her a place to relax, and unwind after spending hours making people angry and/or spying on nothing in particular, as well if ever she had too many pies for whatever reason, you two ensured they got eaten

Feluka Foxwood: *points an accusatory finger* probably one of my favorite nemesis's ever, sadly our interactions were always brief.

Kirk (Disguised): Lyra just hated you, no real reason, but you always made it fun even when it got violent

Jadoth Dawnfire: Lyra loves to rile you up then pat your head and tell you how it's alright.

Silvereye (Disguised): "Flameborn" I do remember this playername, Lyra was scared of getting on the wrong side of that knife happy fey, scary stuff

Quickfingers (Disguised): "Xantor Stromgate" hey look I remember this one too! if anyone was ever to be trusted for getting rid of things discreetly, it was you, funny how I almost never see those kind of things in your shop, never did figure out what you do with it all

Hal'dril Alasek (SP): the only one who ever noticed Lyra sneaking around the underdark, if it wasn't for you she'd have learned xanalress for sure

Rhaeg: Lyra always assume first impressions define a person, you're an awesome roleplayer, don't let one sour hin make you change, ever. Keep being you

I'm in need of a change of pace, so Lyra's getting rolled, and my other main is being shelved once I finalize a few things, still going to be playing but on a different semi new character that I'm excited about fleshing out
Plays as the monster in your closet

Meliboeus
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Kudos from Caldura

Post by Meliboeus » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Lyra was brilliant! I was sorry not to run into her more during her time on the isle.

A little fellow

Post by A little fellow » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Enjoyed Lyra. It was a shame our playtimes meant we often wouldn't get to see each other, but she was definitely a much needed character for Bendir. Lets not forget that Lyra was the one Hin that wanted Burrowhome RP when all others were gone.
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

azrael_athing

Post by azrael_athing » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Dangnabit, now we will never know if you got your revenge or not.

Best of luck on your next character.

Diegovog

Post by Diegovog » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Wish I had more opportunity go rp with Lyra.