Steel with Steel; Way Knights Out!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

This is not for you.

Steel with Steel; Way Knights Out!

Post by This is not for you. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:49 am

Today the Way Knights hung up the towel and turned in for the Mainland in pretty much collective.

I gotta say in my 5 year, this was hands down the Best story I have ever written with. Period. Comradery was great, the emotions were there, the writing was phenominal and I just wanna say a big ol' thank you to everyone who helped make this possible.

CORDOR. You get a lot of crap for being crazy and bonkers and a little too progressive for setting, but if it wasn't for Sidrian, Lynn, Kirk, Gyr, etc, we totally would've been sitting on our thumbs not doing anything. You guys deserve a medal because you gave us the means to have the amazing story we had, Sidrian especially.

I want to also shout out to the various people who came by to the temple to say hello, people who supported, people who heckled, people I paid for jobs. You are all amazing and made this experience all the better.

I'm not going to Kudos the Wayknights here, as they all already know that they did awesome, and their story was amazing, and now we go to Roll 20 for Adventures in Tantras.

This was amazing. I loved it. Im sad to see it go, but now it's on to bigger, better and more defiant adventures!
Sydney Harrow (Disguised) wrote: You can chop with almost anything, with the right attitude.
Varania Sylanna wrote: Tell: Why is my alignment constantly tested by idiots.

Miaou

Re: Steel with Steel; Way Knights Out!

Post by Miaou » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:37 am

Buppi will never get that second lesson.

<3 the wayknights!

Nekonecro

Post by Nekonecro » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:38 am

I hate you all. Just so you know.
Abandoning me!

METAL BAWKSES

Post by METAL BAWKSES » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:47 am

I rolled Colette tonight. I just wanted to pop in here and say absolutely huge kudos to the entire server. The Wayknights did their best, they got painted in all black and for a while they continued on. I have had so, so much fun with Colette on this server. Until the next character!
Active: Actually playing something again!
Hiatus:
Another wild mage
Inactive: Colette Fletcher
Colette Melchiott
Dhaun'stra
Sile
Fiore Vasari

Commissar

Post by Commissar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 am

Even as someone who rarely directly interacted with the knights, I had a ball watching the ripples you folks made.

Good (k)night, and good luck. Thanks for all the good times!
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

StealthyKraken

Post by StealthyKraken » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 am

No. NO! Vrigor and Kibbles never had that talk! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
gilescorey wrote:I'm very gay

FrozenSolid

Post by FrozenSolid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 am

As Lynn Charfoot's player it has been interesting with relations with the Wayknights. Lynn was/is my very first character on Arelith and I've learned allot IC and OOC from Wayknight players.

I look forward to seeing what you all do next.
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Darnit, just saw this. I've been looking for a chance to rp with you guys and figure out what you were all about. Sorry I missed the figurative boat.

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Rwby

Post by Rwby » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Meredith Gates will peer at the departing boat, and wonder to herself if she'll ever know the truth.

Much praise to you guys for compelling characters that impacted the world around them. Good, Evil, or neither, that's what it's all about.

Now come back and do it again!