Slave Shuffle!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

This is not for you.

Slave Shuffle!

Post by This is not for you. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:00 am

Uh, can I get a big kudos to THE PATRIARCHY, Bat Country, and Amara(somethingsomething) for the RP tonight? I am seriously blown away by how cool everyone was, everyone was super chill OOC and IC we were tense, we were terrifying, stakes were high. Also for how it ended up working out, it was very chill and nice and just, down right fun to be apart of.

Thanks for giving me a great welcome back as I pick up Knight-Khibbles-and-Bits again.

Also shout out to Antoine (chair rights revoked!), Lyre, Akira, Varania, Jadoth etc. The meme team that won the dream. Cheers for the excellent evening.
Sydney Harrow (Disguised) wrote: You can chop with almost anything, with the right attitude.
Varania Sylanna wrote: Tell: Why is my alignment constantly tested by idiots.

The Patriarchy

Re: Slave Shuffle!

Post by The Patriarchy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:14 am

super dank
I love elven communism.

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:16 am

its past 5 am now. That was one of the sickest encounters I have got to enjoy in a long time. Akira, Amraphensbane, Arakh, Khinvari, Jadoth, Antoine, Katrysa, Varania, anyone/everyone, thank you. Good guys, you are winners and badasses and I love you.

Iron Order of Elven Death: I love you all too.

Death to the elves!

EDIT: Ack, and Lyre too! Sorry Lyre, didn't mean to forget you, we only caught each other briefly!
Last edited by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Done.

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:04 am

Oh my god, yes.
Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia wrote:Akira, Arakh, Khinvari, Jadoth, Antoine, Katrysa, anyone/everyone!
This nearly covers my list, but lets not forget Lyre!

and u too bat-country.

This has been a seriously exciting (And uhg, late night) end to a short, but positively interesting arc.

Special shout-out to Jadoth, Akira, and Lyre.

Akira for...well, the poor girl... Lyre for an interesting bit of evil/good debating and near deal that almost occurred (Curse us for even interfering), and Jadoth for the first roleplay fight Ive had in a while. And for...actually making me feel a little bad OOCly for what Amra did to him. That last emote in the fight was almost gut clenching. I had an immense amount of fun tonight.

Seriously, it was awesome.

Zavandar

Post by Zavandar » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Weeoo.
Intelligence is too important

cptcuddlepants

Post by cptcuddlepants » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Cheers to all involved! Arelith does horrible things to my sleeping habits :)

The RP fight was very enjoyable, Amra. I look forward to the next one and I hope it will be under more peaceful conditions.
When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table.

Get Jad's portrait here!

Phaesporia

Post by Phaesporia » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:44 pm

No, no, thank you guys!!! What's a story without some amazing villains? Seriously, everyone involved played an epic part and had me on the edge of my seat. Special thanks to Arakh for not giving us a gonne slug <3
+1
Aodh Lazuli wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:58 am
This is absolutely astonishing, in that my personal suggestion would be the total removal of the mechanical slavery system.

Shaeris

Post by Shaeris » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 am

Suffice to say, this whole encounter has had my character beyond mad! It's made for some really fun and interesting RP since then, too.

All in all, real fun night!
Past Characters: Shaeris Sedranas, Katrysa Seran, Zarune, Nishara Sedranas, Maevren Ebonhawk, Syralen, Sevrana (Disguised), Seradria Della'thar.

Rikkulesca

Post by Rikkulesca » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Oh my gosh, I just saw this! Thank you for the attention and kudos!
"Memories are nice, but that's all they are."

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Rikkulesca wrote:Oh my gosh, I just saw this! Thank you for the attention and kudos!
i still noticed i'm unlisted in your kudos

pvp inc