Something Wicked~

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dr_Hazard89

Something Wicked~

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:40 pm

One thousand Kudos to Valjez, for all the amazing RP and letting me be a part of your AMAZING character and their development on Arelith. So much fun~

:twisted:
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

Tepes

Re: Something Wicked~

Post by Tepes » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:10 pm

... this way comes.

Thank you. Likewise. Omg.

EternalSunrise

Post by EternalSunrise » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:22 pm

I completely second this, ever since I forced myself into roleplay with Valjez with Isabella, she has been so much fun in the few encounters we've had. That last one was borderline terrifying and yet amazingly suspenseful. Kudos!

Tepes

Post by Tepes » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:37 am

You are too kind.
I simply ~loved~ your approach with your character and the unique topic she offers with those divinations. I am looking forward to more in the future, too!

Tepes

Post by Tepes » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:29 am

Here I give Kudos now to Malak Al Abrash, who made last evening simply enchanting, haunting and very emotional.
I cannot stress enough how thankful I am because of this unexpected turn of events, even if it costed me my maincharacter. But of her own accord. Simply divine and bittersweet.

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 am

Throwing back the Kudos here, That was some very, very intence rp and really fit into Malak's story too. Suprise guests and all. Very dramatic and yes, very bittersweet.

Valjez was a truly interesting character. Caught the passion and also the insanity of... well... the 'evil' side of Sune I suppose? Not that Sune has an 'evil' side as such but I'm sure you know what I mean.

A real rollercoster that gave me some great rp, and I'm sure will continue to. My thanks.