Warlockudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Warlock ~n Loaded

Warlockudos

Post by Warlock ~n Loaded » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Quick and dirty kudos from Arianne De Fleur. The Hellebore Participants (Sydney Harrow, Marsland, Lucatiel, Jarreyn, Stevan, Erin), The Wayknights (Valor, Varania, Khinvari et al), the various crafty drow (Alahrie, Bel'or, Ixen) and the Fabulous Brigade (Asb'el, Roland, Ygrid, Vrigor) and THE NEMESIS (Sara Lyonall) have all been very generous and accommodating. Thank you all, hope to keep things fun.
Last edited by Warlock ~n Loaded on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaddysLE

Re: Warlockudos

Post by DaddysLE » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:23 pm

I love Arianne.
I came back to roll Marsland, and you Hellebores are continuing to make it hard to actually do.

If we're going to add feelgood, let's throw in our favorite fisher woman sheepdog Sara, who along with all you fiendish friends has made the whole deal quite fun.

And of course Ava and Vance, our wharfy neighbors.

Warlock ~n Loaded

Post by Warlock ~n Loaded » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Still going. Shoutouts and appreciation to Arakh, Dhaun'stra, Lucatiel and Sabine (You will take my kudos again and like it). It is a difficult character to play, so I must apologise for being not as present as I likely could be, and thank you for playing alongside, you and everyone else that's made it fun.

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 am

I am gonna shamelessly latch onto this thread to drop some smokin' hot kudos. (Actually they're a few days old by now, but lukewarm kudos don't sound as appetizing.)

Marsland: For making it count. For being a catalyst. For having so much more in common with her coincidental namesake than she will ever know. (More than just the armor, too!)
Sabine (and all incarnations thereof): For a twenty-year-long game of cat and mouse which, let's be real, isn't even close to over. For being strong and terrifying and fragile and pitiable. Yer a diamond, darling.
Lucatiel: For being so frustratingly, essentially normal and real. For catching me doing something I didn't even notice I was doing and teaching me something about Sara in the process. For being an awesome roomie.

This post brought to you by THE FEELS and also that line in the old Pokemon theme song: "You teach me and I'll teach youuuuu!"
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

Commissar

Post by Commissar » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 am

While we're latching, I'll latch too.

Props back, to all of the other rein- Er, Hellebores, that have made playing Sharo a breeze.

For Marsland in particular, for being one of the closest things Sharo's twisted, blackened heart has to a friend. We didn't hang out a huge amount, but each and every interaction was memorable. She'll be dearly missed.

For Sara, as ever, for being the most real of the real. It's a rare thing to be able to sit down and have an amicable chat with a mortal enemy. Keep on rocking.

For Lucatiel, for being a distressingly human foil to Sharo. There is so little common ground between the two, and it's always a ball to watch just how little they understand each other.

For Arianne, our glorious leader and terrifying overlord, for making it all happen. You could march the company ten-abreast through Arianne's conscience and not hit a damn thing, and we wouldn't have her any other way.

And, of course, for Sabine, who dwells eternally at the centre of a pit of intrigue so deep that light itself cannot escape.
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

Warlock ~n Loaded

Post by Warlock ~n Loaded » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello, stuff has been happening!

Kudos to the Ashwoods, Erelyne, Mithspira, Rah'velve, Saphira, Innogen, Lesca, Nathaniel, Valentina and others for their interactions. Brief or lengthy, I remember them all and they were all fun. Cheers.

My decency

Post by My decency » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Tbh. I love Arianne so much. Such a fun character to poke and play around with on Mith. <3 Looking forward to more!
Elizabeth 'Jezebel' Kingsley
Yesthyra 'Yessy' Rosewillow
Alais Kingsley
Hunter548 wrote:Sun elves are culturally evil by any standard that isnt slobbing corellons knob

Warlock ~n Loaded

Post by Warlock ~n Loaded » Thu May 04, 2017 9:46 am

Friendly kudos to Sfayi, Anec-kel, Casimir and Shauna. Furious plotting is furious.

Bonus round Kudos goes to Sabine for those beautiful texts you've written. No spoilers!

HD52

Post by HD52 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Thank you for the mention! Meeting Arianne is always an indelible experience. I look forward to our continued collaboration.
Active:
Gone: Innogen, Arabella Herald, Urdin Taggul

Warlock ~n Loaded

Post by Warlock ~n Loaded » Sun May 28, 2017 7:36 pm

And with a financial transaction Arianne's met her goals upon the Isle, and has left to refound her Mercenary Company and enact glorious bloodshed elsewhere in her Patron's name. Thank you to everyone who put up with her, the character is shelved for now. Might return in the distant future, because she does like her entertainment and conquests.

Until then, Au Revoir!