Raging Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

PinkFuzzyBunnyoftheApocolypse

Raging Kudos

Post by PinkFuzzyBunnyoftheApocolypse » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:18 pm

I haven't been playing long but some of my interactions have been very interesting and thoroughly enjoyable.
Kudos to Ursullir Glimmerbrand for taking the time to explain the various aspects of raging. I had no idea there was so much involved. ;)
Kudos to Ghestaldt Blimth for understand and making sure I followed our conversation with instruction from Ursullir.
Kudos to Finibelle Blimth for being someone I can *hate*. Our interactions though limited have been very interesting. Reporting me to Ghestaldt for carrying me Greataxe *shakes fist*
I look forward to more interaction around Brogendenstein. By the by ole chaps who ever thought to name it Brogendenstein? Do you know how difficult it is to rp that all the time. :P
SS

A little fellow

Re: Raging Kudos

Post by A little fellow » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Skjorn is definitely one of the stranger additions to Brogendenstein and that is exactly what we need, oddities to bounce off the strict order. I really look forward to Skjorns future within the Halls!!
Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're dutiful

Tathkar Eisgrim

Post by Tathkar Eisgrim » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Haha! I really enjoyed Ursullir and Skjorn's chat. As I said, I have been waiting a ~looong~ time to RP the matters raised.

Kudos for supporting the concepts I have theorised on -- of course, they are made up -- that is the best kind of roleplay in my book, when players each add brick after brick from a shared interest.

Tathkar Eisgrim

Post by Tathkar Eisgrim » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 pm

A little fellow wrote:Skjorn is definitely one of the stranger additions to Brogendenstein and that is exactly what we need, oddities to bounce off the strict order. I really look forward to Skjorns future within the Halls!!
I support this idea also.

Law & Chaos can co-exist in Dwarven society roleplay. Do not be afraid of exploring both sides of the coin.