Pea's Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Yma23

Pea's Kudos

Post by Yma23 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:19 pm

So I'm having a real ball with Pea right now, and I really want to drop some big fat THANK YOUS to some of the players who've made it an absolute blast for me of late. I will add more as I remember more/encounter more

VANCE! - Pea's owner and mentor in a way. Always there to give Pea advice, and as ever just a big ball of Cyracist AWSOME!

TORNIUS: Pea's Big Daddy-O! A man who he fears and loves. His 'second master.' I've always known Vance Player was one of the best going, but Tornius of late just blows my little green socks off! Oh my gosh such a greater player! Thank you!

SHIELD MAIDEN!/AYUU - Well this was a real treasure! It's rare to find someone who plays a Mute to the -Hilt- but Ayuu does just that! She's fun, interesting, fierce, and willing to roll with so much! Whenever I make a new character, I discover at least one absolute treasure of a roleplayer I'd never encountered before, and Milkshake IS THAT PLAYER! Big up the kudos there. And thank you for all the glorious, glorious angst you've given my little vegitable.

OLIVIA!: Oooh yeah Pea's big ol' Angel! The one who's reached out to him and shown him a better way of living! His Savior in human form! Will it work? I dunno. But the delightful rabble rouser surely calls to something in Pea, and the fun she's dragged him through is worth another paragraph in and of itself. Thank you so much for all your generoscity, all your bouncyness, all your time, and all the glorious slaughter we've done together.

DEROROR SWIFTPAWS: BIGGING IT UP TO THE DOGGIE CREW! I love this guy, greatly realized gnoll, hillarious fun to adventure with, can't wait to cause more chaos and slaughter together!

VIVIAN WILLOWNAPPER: Again such great fun to roleplay with, such an interesting counterbalence to Pea, a really fun player. Looking forward to more fun with you in the future.

Sekth Xar'zith - Who would have thought one little ingot could create so much drama?

Talice/Kron/Caldur/and yet more awsome Drow and underdarkers who I've adventured with: The trips together have been wild rides of fun and profit. I can't wait for more down the line.

-XXX-

Re: Pea's Kudos

Post by -XXX- » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Love Pea!
He's funny, adorable, while also being kind of sad and scary at the same time.
Certainly a character with much more depth than the first impression might suggest :-)

Kross_4_life

Post by Kross_4_life » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Shade loves Pea!

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:06 am

Yma23 wrote:So I'm having a real ball with Pea right now, and I really want to drop some big fat THANK YOUS to some of the players who've made it an absolute blast for me of late. I will add more as I remember more/encounter more

TORNIUS: Pea's Big Daddy-O! A man who he fears and loves. His 'second master.' I've always known Vance Player was one of the best going, but Tornius of late just blows my little green socks off! Oh my gosh such a greater player! Thank you!
Thank you, dude!

I'm loving interacting with Pea, he makes Tornius triggered in so many ways.

You're a real delight to RP with, my dude. Keep it up!

I'm so glad you enjoy Tornius and the little ball of insanity I've created.

Here's to many more!

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

milkshake

Green Pea Soup, Mmmm Delicious!

Post by milkshake » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:09 am

*enjoyed your company*
Plays as: Ayuu

buyonegetonefree

Post by buyonegetonefree » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Talice/Kron/Caldur/and yet more awsome Drow and underdarkers who I've adventured with: The trips together have been wild rides of fun and profit. I can't wait for more down the line.
Right back at you. Pea is funny and extraordinary character.

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Pea is so damned cute! :D

Rogaku

Post by Rogaku » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:20 am

I'm sad for PEa in a way since there's a certain innocence from them from what I feel.
Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:43 am

Couple more Kudos's to drop!

NERIDA - Who makes the best cakes, and is all around awsome to roleplay With! Not seen them around for a bit, but I really hope they make the transiton to EE! She's really wonderful.

JADOTH DAWNFIRE: For some really wonderful character development roleplay with Pea, culminating in a very tence session tonight. Not sure where things will go from here, but it's been a wild ride so far! Thank you!

cptcuddlepants

Post by cptcuddlepants » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:35 am

It was tense and intense.

Here's to hoping Pea will run into Jad again. They've got a very interesting relationship...
When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table.

Get Jad's portrait here!

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:36 am

Be proud that Tornius showed a little bit of self control! Haha! Goodness gracious I've never seen Pea shut down so fast.

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper