Kudos for Tadgh's moot/meeting.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

mwynar

Kudos for Tadgh's moot/meeting.

Post by mwynar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:34 am

I have to say I witnessed some of THE best role play yesterday when attending the moot/meeting in the heartwood grove. Of those that were there many stood out for their RP but I have to come and give a little extra love to Tadgh because the way he ran the whole thing and the twists and turns that happened during the three hours RL, were epic. He dealt with them seemingly with ease although I am sure it was anything but. He shared knowledge of the histories of the grove and dealt with interruptions and what almost descended into chaos at points wonderfully. This player deserves a huge kudos for his efforts at yesterdays gathering in the heartwood grove.

Well done Tadgh, you are awesome.

I just want to add that several others were vital within the meeting and there role play left me on the edge of my seat (possibly gripping my mouse a little too hard causing the occasional mis-click :shock: ) Arakhil you are brilliant I adore his sense of right and wrong and his unwavering need to have his say and speak his mind. Nemus' strong steadfast belief in the right thing to do was undeniable and he had the convictions in his views to get up and leave when things became untenable. Harper and Tryn for bring some light relief from the tension with the vine role play. Goras for being bold and brave enough to stand up and be on the chopping block for the Archdruid role and to have been willing to revert to the old traditions and challenge for the title. And last but by no means least Khabul for bringing the spriggen jars of blight to the meeting and adding another dimension to the role play, it was worth staying till the end of the meeting to be apart of that.

Dreams

Re: Kudos for Tadgh's moot/meeting.

Post by Dreams » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 am

Oh hey, thank you so much! It was a fun one. The wonders a guy can achieve when the morning coffee is beckoning at the end of the event!

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 am

Kudos either for every member attending to the moot, I didn't expected too much people for the start but I was gladly surprised you all joined up, it was a great meeting that started a very interesting arc in the Grove, we'll see forward to it and see how it is cooked!

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Just wanted to add Bill was out spoken and very involved as well. With the chaos of the meeting getting worse as time went on, I sat back in my seat thinking how nice it was to have two sides apposed making the meeting very much worth attending.. And with the two elves as on lookers with their emotes, just that much more interesting

Three folks walked out, two came back.

Great job Tadgh, and everyone else as well of course.

Nekonecro

Post by Nekonecro » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:19 pm

You did good mate.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Harper: Trump.
Tadgh: Pence.

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Ew. I'd like to think of Tadgh as a mining conglomerate.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:46 am

Dreams wrote:Ew. I'd like to think of Tadgh as a mining conglomerate.
Ok, ok, ok.

Harper: Apple
Tadgh: Steve Jobs