OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by CragOrion » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Hey everybody,

As an American, its our tradition this time of year to stop and give thanks for all things that we are thankful for, and so I would like to take a few minutes here to thank you all.

Thanks to all my great friends and fellows that I get to play with. Thanks to the good guys for being comrades and helping to push stories along. Thanks to the bad guys for giving us a reason to fight and for MAKING the stories. Thanks to everyone for being a part of a living breathing environment and taking part in making Arelith what it is today, a world of its own. Thanks to our DM's for tireless work of keeping order and running quests and making things more fun and safe. Thanks to our devs for continuing to find new ways to improve on this archaic game and giving us a great place to play in. Thanks to our past devs as well, Mithreas, JJ, Artos, and Giga, for bringing us this great platform to come and play on, to make friends and form a community in and of itself, and leaving it as such a great legacy for others to continue on even when you may have moved past it yourselves.

Thanks everyone!

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Sab1

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Sab1 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Happy Thanksgiving

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by DarkDreamer » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Crag, I hope you enjoy it!

strangedunc

Post by strangedunc » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm thankful I can retreat to a place full of such great and fun people. Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm a strong, independent cleric who doesn't need no man - Teris Raynor.

Astral

Post by Astral » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:01 am

Been playing with you for what... 10 years? maybe 11. Always a pleasure, sir! Thank you bro.
Currently playing: Seth Xylo