Brownie's Dream

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

ABhawk

Brownie's Dream

Post by ABhawk » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:38 pm

Seeing as it will be quiet the adventure i like your input on how to go about the moonwine ceremony.

I feel it might be best to set it up as a IC story that would be less hassle for everyone trying to pin you all down for a timedate, though i am sorry that am kinda sort of at a loss on how to flesh it out the bare bone's would be regaining her family name and a clue to seek out something in the shadowplane.

Though thought i open the floor for the other members. All welcome to comment, but you know who you are whom i need a response from.

feedback welcome.

Brass text those of you i talked about this in game i need you to contact me via pm with times you can
So i can actually pull you together to sort the story arc out.

Okay so the ceremony would be a closed event for some players then i write it up for the ic stories which leads in to treasure hunt into the shaddow plane leading to reaslution in the UD
Last edited by ABhawk on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

ShadowLegacy

Re: Brownie's Dream

Post by ShadowLegacy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:24 pm

I have some ideas I could pm you with if you're interested, we can also talk next when we're in game. We'll get this done!

ABhawk

Post by ABhawk » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Sounds good i got a few things can broad stroke and some minor flavor my box is always open.

Toukaze

Post by Toukaze » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:02 am

I'd be totally up for joining something like this, gives me a chance to stretch Twiggy's Shadow Mastery RP. C:

Jack Lynch - Elf on the Shelf
Gwendolyn Gallowmere - Justice Clown
Shanty - Holy Questing
Daniel Castemont - Historian

ABhawk

Post by ABhawk » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:18 pm

I can see twiggy coming along just need fo convince her to not spread what she sees in there

TDWojo

Post by TDWojo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:17 pm

My thoughts were the Moonflower wine ceremony / quest thing would be a good way for you to involve others in your PCs story arc, and for you to bring the desired effect, information forward to others as well as to your PC.

I am happy to assist in RP as needed, and provide whatever ceremonies, tarot readings, guidance, or quests you need or wish.

Feel free to send me guidance or input as you want via PM or tell.

~Mithrim.
"I'm just Roleplaying my character."
"No Steve, your Role-Killing him..."

Back stories are for Larpers and Losers.

ABhawk

Post by ABhawk » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Okay i got the bases of what i want to too just need till get everyone together hows does 7pm est (time is changeable could be later or earlier) either tomorrow or day aftersound am running on gmt (am in england)

if this is not acceptable i'll draw a short summery to which ill pm you so you can pm me your character's response
Last edited by ABhawk on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

mondegreen

Post by mondegreen » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:47 am

Awh I hope I didn't miss this!

ShadowLegacy

Post by ShadowLegacy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Tuesday, so the second option would work better personally. I'm down for however we need to do though.