Class Player Count

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DSM-IV

Re: Class Player Count

Post by DSM-IV » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:00 am

I want to know who the single RDD person is so my little kobold may worship her/him.! That has to be a leftover from long ways back. Nobody IG knows where the NPC is for it, and I have asked EVERYBODY! Well, mostly everyone, ok maybe 20 people but still!

And I am curious if all these numbers are based on who has logged in within say the last month, or just every character currently in the vault?

Even still, If I have to hand out surveys in the Cordor streets I'll do it!! Don't tempt me! I will find that single RDD.
Not a Harper

MowerQueen

Post by MowerQueen » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:00 am

DSM-IV wrote:I want to know who the single RDD person is so my little kobold may worship her/him.! That has to be a leftover from long ways back. Nobody IG knows where the NPC is for it, and I have asked EVERYBODY! Well, mostly everyone, ok maybe 20 people but still!

And I am curious if all these numbers are based on who has logged in within say the last month, or just every character currently in the vault?

Even still, If I have to hand out surveys in the Cordor streets I'll do it!! Don't tempt me! I will find that single RDD.
I think it is characters within the past 2-3 weeks, actually. Not even a month. Bear in mind that the NPC is a way to become an RDD, but only for kobolds. Right now the other way to become a RDD (of any race) is via 5% roll. So....I hate to disappoint you :( But they might not even know the answer to your question.

Dunshine
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Dunshine » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:39 am

It's based on the characters logged in the last 2 to 3 weeks yes. So only "active" PCs. Next month, we'll have a full month of data for this, but I doubt there will be many changes. Most active PCs login at least once in 2 weeks.