It offers a couple extra features, as seen below:
- Scrying: Retrive general information about a player, such as how long they've been online, which characters they've played and when were they last seen.
- No CD-Keys are used for finding out information.
- Traffic: Browse through player traffic to find out when the server's the most active.
- Chat: Open up a window to Arelith's IRC, through KiwiIRC.
- Date: See the current UTC timestamp, used in last seen dates and others.
- Status: See whether or not the background task is online, and can update the content on the page.
So, why the thread? Primarily so I can find out what people might find of use, what they find lacking in it and what they believe can be improved.
I could do that with the little amount of people already using it, but that'd take ages.
Which is where the general public of the forums come in use.
Having plenty points of view on it will help me improve it severely.
And so, the link is placed below this particular line:
OLD.CIH.FI/ARELITH * URL changed 24/02/2016, update ye bookmarks.
* Expect terrible performance and browser incompabilities during the few weeks (or years?) from this thread's creation, which ought to be fixed once spotted.
If you do happen to run into any issues, please contact me by Email or by Discord.
While the page is my work, it doesn't go without kudos to those that made it possible:
- Liopia: I would say I would've never thought of providing something such as scrying and looking up player information, and so the credit for the idea of them go this way.
- Arelith's Dev Team: Providing the necessities to make it all work, such as the API itself and working out little details to improve the general status of things.
- Testers: You know who you are, having participated during the first stages of the page by using it, reporting issues and giving general feedback.
- If this list seems inadequate, or is missing people, I will expand it to fill the gaps.
Disclaimer: I am not associated with Arelith's Development Team, this is a hobby project, it is not to replace any part of content provided by Arelith itself.
If you feel like supporting this regardless, I set up a Patreon page for that recently.