So, What's this guy/gal all about?

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

HurinWillSmite

So, What's this guy/gal all about?

Post by HurinWillSmite » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:16 pm

I figure this kind of thread has been made a million times in the past concerning specific characters but I figured. Why not try and make a big, long and tedious thread about these sort of questions and discussions.

"But you silly person, you haven't said what the thread is about, get on with it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMUnbNP ... u.be&t=49s"
- Well it's about characters that we're wondering, what is this person about? Arelith/FR-wise? what alignment? how do I translate this RL/fictional character into something I could use when I make a new character?

Maybe it's not too brilliant of me to suggest they all be put in ONE thread but hey, atleast with one thread you don't have to go back and hopelessly search for the thread on how Kaliyah is actually a copy of Jar Jar Binks.

I hope I explained it somewhat reasonable. And as always. OP must start. I ask you. What is The Outsider (from Dishonored) all about?
Image*

Apparently he's a sort of godlike being along with the other one... the one the overseers follow Man of the Abbey?
Personally I am torn between saying The Outsider is True Neutral og Chaotic Evil as he only asks what the player will now do. But! if you go all insane and kill enough through the game he will comment that you've entertained him beyond expectation.
What's your take on him? What kind of person would he be if he was translated into a Arelith persona.

*How the hell do I resize pictures in this new forum?!

Kashisjonny

Re: So, What's this guy/gal all about?

Post by Kashisjonny » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:34 pm

FUNNY GUY
Wishes : Wall-E is Cyborg Jesus.

HurinWillSmite

Post by HurinWillSmite » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:03 pm

The silence is deafening. I'll go cry in this corner over here.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Sorry, I am checking the forum at my work office, and I can't go through the link cause the enterprise policies (Spanish Defense has cutted a lot of web sites)

I would give you my (useless) opinion, but happens that I am missing the whole background.

Sorry
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Jagel

Post by Jagel » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:27 pm

The entertainment aspect makes me say QoAaD but perhaps less fickle.