Thread of Disappearance

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

msterswrdsmn

Re: Thread of Disappearance

Post by msterswrdsmn » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:14 am

Hey, sorry all, but Mifune and Terry are going to be disappearing here. I'm starting some intensive job training, and i'm definetly NOT going to be having much time to play Arelith.

The training is going on for 6 months (maybe less), and the job is going to be equally brutal once i'm done.

So yeah. I'll lurk on the forums every now and then, but for the next 6 months, its a million push ups and running 8 miles a day.

Astral

Post by Astral » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:58 pm

I'mma miss Mifune's speech. Good luck in that training!
Currently playing: Seth Xylo

Peace and long life

Post by Peace and long life » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:22 am

Peace and long life wrote:I will be on a week long cruise leaving tommorow morning! Soo in about 12 hours. When I get back, I will have only one day and then I will be off to Charleston for a funeral. You can safely say I probably wont be back in at least a week and a half.

So Amalair will be going to the mainland on a peace mission! :)

Amalair has returned! :)

HD52

Post by HD52 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Hello! A coworker of mine was in a severe accident the day before Halloween. I have spent the past four days with her children and her classroom's club. I will be visiting her children until she is out of the hospital; and supervising her club until she returns to work. My playtime is minimal for the next two weeks to two months. I apologize to those who were waiting on an interview from Arabella Herald. Fortunately, there are two wonderful new reporters who will cover for her until this ordeal passes. :)
Active:
Gone: Innogen, Arabella Herald, Urdin Taggul

Zebranky

Post by Zebranky » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:31 pm

I'll be hanging out with a bunch of friends in a cabin in Maine from tonight through Sunday night. There's no Internet service and limited cell reception, and I'm sure I'll be busy with RL hangouts anyway, so... see you all Monday!

Goodlife

Post by Goodlife » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:23 pm

For those who are wondering where Wheua has gone. I'm currently working alot of long shifts, and preparing a costume for a halloween party. I should be back more regularly next sunday though.

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Halloween? O.o
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Dalek Caan » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:36 pm

My processor blew up yesterday, so until I find a solution I'm out. Might be two days, might be longer, I don't know.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:37 am

I'm taking a short break from Neverwinter Nights. I will be back this coming monday. Need a week off.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

BlackVelvetBand

Post by BlackVelvetBand » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:29 am

Hey guys, it's my anniversary with my human today, and I am trying to push and get a job. I'll be on Vivian not As Often, but I plan to update the To Do lists tonight so you guys have stuff to work on while I'm not around. I'll probably be back monday or maybe even sunday.
Table of Contents
Prologue
Strife Tree
Crux of the Matter
God Save the Queen
Forever and Ever

bwpsycho

Post by bwpsycho » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:50 am

Surprise trip to New Orleans, I'll be gone for a few days.

Ambigue

Post by Ambigue » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm preparing to move cross-country with a three year old and two cats in tow. This means several days of packing followed by almost as many days worth of driving. I expect to be relatively scarce over the next few days and entirely absent for a period of time afterwards. Should be back and gaming soon enough!

azrael_athing

Post by azrael_athing » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:27 pm

As some of you might have noticed ive been unattending since last friday, hopefully I will be back in action this weekend, (not friday).
I hope this inconvinience of mine has been slightly inconvinient for you all.

/With love
Terto Tarquin

Shaswata

Post by Shaswata » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 am

I messed up my laptop today, so Haldir E'les won't be around until I get it fixed.

Enbaros

Post by Enbaros » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:22 pm

My laptop died today and it will probably be a while until I can get a replacement, so I won't be able to play for now.

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Back in black, servin' them hoes up to Bane this Monday or Tuesday.

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:48 am

I got rather busy this week but Arcavius will probably reappear tomorrow not quite sure at what time.(this is mostly for the people i RP with most ,wich is the Cordor Guard and Temple of the Triad members).
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 am

Bought Stardew Valley.

Playtime will be reduced.

Blame Stath.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

Daedin

Post by Daedin » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Close family that I haven't seen in eight months will be spending the holidays here, so I will still be around, but (even) less often.

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:06 pm

I have received a huge promotion at work and know already that for a minimum of three weeks (during the training, though will likely be extended significantly once I actually begin the position) starting this weekend Alenduil will be MIA. Let us lament in the fleeing of "colorful commentary" during adventures!

I apologize to everyone involved with him, especially the elves of Myon, since Alenduil has been involved in trying to get things moving and had just started what he hoped would eventually be housed in a place called "the M.A.N. cave" :P. He will still be about a little bit over the next couple of days so hopefully it all can get settled.

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Not really a 'dissapearence' but I'll be around a little less in all likelyhood over the next few days, as the christmas season ramps up. I'll try and be on a fair bit, to do Chancellor stuff- but I apologise if I'm a little hard to get a hold of. Hopefully this shall be but a passing thing though.

Miaou
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Miaou » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:32 am

Bit late, terrible household stuff happened and I'm away for a few days. Hopefully returning for the weekend but things may be shaky after that.

CoastalSurf

Post by CoastalSurf » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Went ice skating. Broke my wrist. Are lots is hard with one hand so I'll be absent for extended ay sessions until healed

CoastalSurf

Post by CoastalSurf » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Are lots was meant to be arelith . Case in point.

Ambigue

Post by Ambigue » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:55 am

My living situation is still in flux, so it'll be a bit before I can play regularly. Landed successfully after driving cross-country and just signed a lease today. However! The weather is bad and we have a ton of holiday-related social obligations, so it might be a few days before I can move.