Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Thread of Disappearance

Post by DarkDreamer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:25 am

Get well soon!

Frostaspella

Post by Frostaspella » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:35 am

I posted this is the Kudos area but I will post it here as well. I am leaving this server. There comes a time when you must find yourself and this time for me has come. I have given this alot of thought over these past few days. This was the only conclusion that I came up with. I do not know when or if I will return. I want to thank everyone that has interacted with my toons. Aly'arra, Sarah Anderson, Hanna and Kimmy. You all were great! Laters!
Frostaspella (Mage = Free Food and Drinks for all!)

Ski-U-Mah!
Skol Vikings!

#gopherfinalfour2018
#minnesotamarchtothealamo

Xarge VI

Post by Xarge VI » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:55 am

Will be visiting the glorious land of Sweden for the rest of this week. So no Bone Witch or Calixta.

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:32 pm

If I, and Ezra, are infrequent over the next few days its because I am dying of the plague
🤡

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

I'm going to visit my home back in UK from Friday 9th - Monday 12th. I will be a bit spotty in how active I am.

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

Iceborn

Post by Iceborn » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Red Ropes wrote:If I, and Ezra, are infrequent over the next few days its because I am dying of the plague
Don't you dare die on me. I have a meeting pending, and I will get it even if I have to go there and glue you to the keyboard, Y'HEAR ME?!
(Get well soon!)
Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

JustAFingerWiggler

Post by JustAFingerWiggler » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:02 am

I'm temporarily out of commission due to being sick and really not feeling like playing with my heading feeling like it's full of fog. Hopefully this will pass in a few days and Glartar will be back running around.
Glartar Zimbrulgan - Cormyrian expat, mageling, and alchemist
Kwalu Senghali - Creepy monk

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:03 am

Got a busy job for 4 weeks, I've less time to be around so PM me if any need for Wotan Woodberry, through he will appear time to time.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:29 am

Starting next week I'm going to be scarce for a month.
Last edited by WanderingPoet on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

PorcineAerodrome
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by PorcineAerodrome » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm moving house on Friday, so will not be online for a few days. I have purchased a mobile wifi device whilst the landline internet transfers, so may have occasional connectivity...
"The panoply to encapsulate the unspoken nobility of a comradeship."

Venach

Post by Venach » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:21 am

Venach is out. Not sure when I'll bring him back. Thanks for the good times everyone. :!:

Amineh123

Post by Amineh123 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:13 pm

To everyone I've been playing with as Aminehus - I'm going to be offline for a longer period of time, due to RL duties :)
Definately going to be back after everything settles!

Hammerwell

Post by Hammerwell » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:03 pm

I'm moving to a new place within the week. When I'm on with Glinda (or the new alts), I'll likely just be doing short activities. So if I have to excuse myself more often while we're gaming together, please forgive or come help me pack!

If Valor Were Inches
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by If Valor Were Inches » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 am

Hammerwell wrote:I'm moving to a new place within the week. When I'm on with Glinda (or the new alts), I'll likely just be doing short activities. So if I have to excuse myself more often while we're gaming together, please forgive or come help me pack!
Never!

Have a safe move!

Commissar

Post by Commissar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:00 am

With the return of University, Verity and Taheliea will still be around, but rather less than they have been lately.
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

boggle99

Post by boggle99 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 am

Dads still quite ill and mum isn't coping well so staying at my parents for the foreseeable future. Thulk still largely out of commission largely as a result. P.m. me if he's needed for any tower stuff and I'll post here when I'm likely to be back to regular playtimes.

Hammerwell

Post by Hammerwell » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:33 am

Hammerwell wrote:I'm moving to a new place within the week. When I'm on with Glinda (or the new alts), I'll likely just be doing short activities. So if I have to excuse myself more often while we're gaming together, please forgive or come help me pack!
So the move went pretty badly and I'm not going to have much more time. Here's hoping I can at least log in for a bit soon

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:42 am

Hi. I'm moving state for a new job, so kind of a lot going on. Next day or few I won't be online too much, but after that I'll start figuring out my new normal availability.

There are a bunch of folks I've been meaning to catch up with but between prepping for this and craziness in-game, still need to find you after! I will be around again soon to continue preaching the good word of Asmodeus.

Done.

SinisterEpitaph

Post by SinisterEpitaph » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:48 am

Getting ready for a big move from Japan back to the good old USA here in a few weeks. I'm just now finishing up six years of service in the Navy, so it's time for me to learn how to be a real adult. Needless to say I'll be gone for a bit, but the Grand Shifter of Arelith and my plethora of lesser known character will eventually return!

If there's any vets on the server please shoot me a message with any wordly wisdom on re-entering the civilian sector!

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:05 am

The vast majority of states allow you to get on unemployment when you voluntarily separate and I'd advise you to take advantage of it, even if you have something lined up or a plan, it's free money and there's no reason to waste it.
\

If Valor Were Inches

Post by If Valor Were Inches » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:21 am

I am burned out! Lorina and Felicia won't be around very much, but I might be trying to find energy through alternates until I've got a flame burning again.

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:50 am

SinisterEpitaph wrote: If there's any vets on the server please shoot me a message with any wordly wisdom on re-entering the civilian sector!
Depending on where in the states you are moving, Texas has a "Texas workForce" which is unemployement. But they also have folks that work specifically with Vets. And Vets here in Texas see the job postings before they are opened to the public, giving you an opportunity before the rest of the world. So where ever you move, check to see if your home state has anything like this and jump on it while drawing unemployment if needed.

Good luck!

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:18 pm

My tower PC is broken. No telling when It'll get fixed. It seems my motherboard is kaput.

Sorry to all my PC, Madeline's underdark clients. Your booze and coffee orders will be delayed.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:56 pm

And that's me back to working full time now. See you guys in the evening EST and weekends!

Done.

Hammerwell

Post by Hammerwell » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Hammerwell wrote:
So the move went pretty badly and I'm not going to have much more time. Here's hoping I can at least log in for a bit soon
So as some of you may have noticed, we moved into the better, final place recently. While most of it's done, there's still lots of unpacking to do. But I'll be around more.