Cookie's Absence

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Cookie's Absence

Post by CookieMonster » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:18 pm

This is by no means a goodbye, more of an apology!

To keep the story short, after someone tried to steal my Fiance's bag I ended up in a scuffle. At some point, a friend of the thief joined in and hit me across the face with a metal bar before they both ran off. This shattered the right hand side of my jaw.

SO. I had surgery yesterday to reconstruct my jaw, a few metal components later and I am still in agony.

The main reason however I haven't been playing isn't so much the pain, but rather the Painkillers. They were compared to Heroin by my Brother whom is a nurse and very much had a giggle about the fact that when I do take them my ability to concentrate is removed from me and often I end up falling to sleep or rambling some random crap for a while first! :P

Their are times I might come and go to try and keep my face on Arelith but for at least a few days to a week my presence is going to be very limited.

So I am sorry to anyone who was hoping to RP with me in the UD or on the Surface, or to any plots I was supposed to be involved with.

If its any conciliation, I am now having to drink SOUP through a damn straw and I HATE soup.. *Sighs*
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Cookie's Absence

Post by CookieMonster » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:19 pm

A side note, I did in fact get the bag back, only for my Fiance to point out to me whilst in hospital that not only was it pretty much empty.. But it was also a cheap bag. :( :( :( :(
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:31 pm

owch, man. hope you get better soon

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Kalimere

Post by Kalimere » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:26 am

Hope you kicked some a** before you got crit in the jaw. Way to stick up for your fiance.
"I'm not grim."
~Andrej Cooper

".....Mostly."
~Also Andrej Cooper

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:33 am

Glad you are good aside the pain in your jaw (may had been really worse!) and you were a brave.
Get well mate, and may you recover for the best.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Post by Dalenger » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:26 am

Kalimere wrote:Hope you kicked some a** before you got hit in the jaw. Way to stick up for your fiance.
Damn straight. I'm sure the future Mrs. Monster is very impressed.
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.