Newspaper men: Open for business

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Newspaper men: Open for business

Post by Dalenger » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:03 am

Make sure to check out your local newspaper men for the latest paper. (Cordor and Surface only, sorry UD). Such paper men can be found in Sibayad, the Temple district in Cordor, the Mercantile room of Burrowhome, and (somewhere) in Warftown. (Anywhere else?)

Disclaimer: I don't mean to force my char's RP upon anyone. For as long as I have been on the server the newspapers have always been the same, and if you're anything like me you've probably given up spending a coin to check if there's anything new.
This is just a gentle reminder that there IS indeed a fresh paper coming out every RL week(ish), and if your's is the type of character that would read the paper, it might be worth checking out. I'm also desperately looking for help writing/reporting for it... so if you're looking for a fresh unplayed character concept, look me up.
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.

DM_Tophat

Re: Newspaper men: Open for business

Post by DM_Tophat » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 am

Dalenger is doing a fantastic job of this, it would be immensly cool to see a full newspaper business in the works.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Newspaper men: Open for business

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 am

DM_Tophat wrote:Dalenger is doing a fantastic job of this, it would be immensly cool to see a full newspaper business in the works.
KUDOS to this, Dal!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you