Lonely Upstart Hero seeking Would-be Sencliff Antagonist

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Lycan

Lonely Upstart Hero seeking Would-be Sencliff Antagonist

Post by Lycan » Tue May 14, 2019 12:46 pm

For long walks in the path, candle lit dinners, intrigue, villainy, drama and death.

Hello,

I played a character named Eric Whistler some time ago and when i came back after a hiatus i found my characters had dissapeared, so I made up a story and started playing Eric's brother.

What happened to Eric? That's upto you! His brother Aldrid (Or Evan Devlyn) is starting to think that someone in Sencliff must have murdered him. Since he has learnt that Eric was messing with the pirates at the time of his dissapearance (I wrote a story about it here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=21933&p=175029&hil ... ip#p175029).

I will likely start getting slightly involved in sencliff activities soon due to personal and buisness reasons (FOIG) and im looking for someone to raise the tention for me there and create some intrigue, did you murder Eric? did you imprison him somewhere? (i still have the character if needs be). Have a think about it and get back to me with your ideas I LOVE making up a story with someone. Im not looking for details, the details we can work out on the fly in game. Just an idea. Thanks!

P.S is that vampire guy still around? Belfont was it? I would love to roleplay with you!
Grayson Stringer
Edwyna Fallows
Eduardo Dragoon
Evan Devlyn (Aldred Whistler)

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Lonely Upstart Hero seeking Would-be Sencliff Antagonist

Post by Durvayas » Wed May 15, 2019 11:59 am

Delano Bellafonte was rolled. Sorry mate.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Lycan

Re: Lonely Upstart Hero seeking Would-be Sencliff Antagonist

Post by Lycan » Wed May 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Damn. Nevermind. Will do things the old fashioned way otherwise. Show up and give someone a reason to dislike me.
Grayson Stringer
Edwyna Fallows
Eduardo Dragoon
Evan Devlyn (Aldred Whistler)