Arelith Wiki Update

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

darthkitteh

Arelith Wiki Update

Post by darthkitteh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi all,
Most of you probally already know me as the helpful kobold of the underdark, Yashara Brighteyes.
Some may know me as the protector Elainyiar on the surface.

Either way!
Due to the big task that is the Wiki, I have joined up to help out with its updates, fixing its links and generally making sure what it says is what the server is!
I will be gradually working through and changing bits and bobs that need updating (such as the new Enchanting system!) but if you notice any mistake or issues, please ping me and ill do it when I can.

Note: I am only helping out on this, and credit should still go to the editors who do most of the hard work on the wiki!
Im just trying to pick up on overlooked bits and make the wiki more useful (if possible!) than it already is.

Thanks all!
Kitteh.
Melodia Tsukiko ~ This Soonnnggg is as loonggg as a Skaljard Summer! *She ends with a sudden strike in tune of the notes, once and END*

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Arelith Wiki Update

Post by ActionReplay » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Thanks for helping out. I use the wiki regularly myself as its pretty easy to forget how things work on Arelith due to its massive content and updates and changes.

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Arelith Wiki Update

Post by triaddraykin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Have a look over here, I started a thread a while back with all the 'this needs to be fixed' stuff. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17067#p142640
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs