4 Years in Arelith (3 years of playing)

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Covex

4 Years in Arelith (3 years of playing)

Post by Covex » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:25 am

Back Then I never liked D&D and Lore of games that is like 10 pages long.

Roleplay for me was like
'So you talk to people be a good guy or bad guy and what happens to your Character you die? and just reset?'

I was young and I love playing FPS games more then RPG-Grind type of games

So in 2014 or 15 I tried to play but never got the hang of things back then a year later in 2016

'I will give it a try for the second time'

And then I made my first PC named Borbag Malshurd Barbarian two hand orc

He was a okay build abit random but it works
Slow at the start I died alot I had no idea if people were to care about my PC at much as I do
It did not have deep lore just a random PC I made just to get a grip on the gameplay side of Arelith
I have played NWN since 2012 Mods and such so I know how to play but making a proper PC with good skills and not trash at PVP was hard at first but my older Brother told me how to make a good PC for once lol

And so I went on to grind and met someone for the first time that noticed me PC
I did not talk alot back then like many players before me I was just not good at talking to people even in game

It took a while then I met my group for the rest of Borbag's life Perin Rayne and Dorsidhion
I wish I know where those players are now but I thank them alot for keeping me around even tho I may be a weird Orc back then those were the days wish I had those pictures but My old laptop broke and I lost them all :(

That was my first PC that I really loved and hope I did not roll him at 27

And now Sven Eicher still alive after 3 years even after what has happend to him
I wont tell much since he is still around but here is how I ended up playing him for this long

So after I roll Borbag I got a normal reward and used it on Sven for ride horse
(NOTE for those that never made it before you can't ride a horse without a gift back then so it was rare to see someone using a horse)

Same story as last time did not talk alot was lasy with my RP but Wharftown happend
(NOTE the town was still there back then lmao)
Joined a guild and started doing some Real big man roleplay
Kudos to Guild of Necromancy all of you were great to RP with where ever you all are now

Sven is my best PC yet to be around even for this long
I thank many of those players that really liked Sven if not I shoud have roll him a long time ago
Thanks for that!

Also DM team/Admins thanks for the great work

What is your story? I would like to know how Vets on the sever have more then 10 years of playtime

thanks for reading :D
sorry if this post looks ugly lol
"How can a fey even turn into a werewolf?" -Borbag Malshurd