old characters in the previous game vault

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

420chambers

old characters in the previous game vault

Post by 420chambers » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Hey all

so in the old NWN, I had a few different usernames and one or two CD keys with a bunch of characters. I spoke with a dev or DM over the forums who was able to put them all together in one current CD key which was very nice!

However, on EE, I don't have such luxury. I was wondering if someone may be able to help out or let me know who specifically I should message?

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: old characters in the previous game vault

Post by good man of god » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:33 pm

420chambers wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:09 pm
Hey all

so in the old NWN, I had a few different usernames and one or two CD keys with a bunch of characters. I spoke with a dev or DM over the forums who was able to put them all together in one current CD key which was very nice!

However, on EE, I don't have such luxury. I was wondering if someone may be able to help out or let me know who specifically I should message?
I gotchua. I'll send you a message. You should be able to see all PC's on all your usernames if your CD key is combined.

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

420chambers

Re: old characters in the previous game vault

Post by 420chambers » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Conz1996 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:33 pm
420chambers wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:09 pm
Hey all

I gotchua. I'll send you a message. You should be able to see all PC's on all your usernames if your CD key is combined.
my man