To Shuush: Either player or friend of Shuush

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Techne

To Shuush: Either player or friend of Shuush

Post by Techne » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:21 am

I recently purchased your quarter in the Nomad... and there is quite a lot of expensive stuff in the chest. I don't want to go and sell it right away, as it is quite a lot of crafting supplies that I would rather be returned to their rightful owner than be kept by a noob like me! That... and if I stole the quarter from under your nose, please let me know so I can make amends!

Not sure if this is even the right place to post such a thing (I simply don't want to have someone lose so much they worked towards gathering!)
Previous Characters - Dawn Streetglow/Akhan - Saeth Alsevir - Elena Springscar - Braith - Gwen Beregnor-Springscar - Jys'nara
Current Character(s) - No one (someone coming soon, hopefully!)

The Rambling Midget
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: To Shuush: Either player or friend of Shuush

Post by The Rambling Midget » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:35 am

This sort of thing is typically addressed in character, but you're always welcome to ask questions on the forums. If the quarter was up for sale, it means the previous owner abandoned it or failed to pay the rent. You've done nothing OOCly wrong by buying it, and everything within is your property, now.

However, if you do want to return the quarter or the contents, there are plenty of IC ways to contact the previous owner, in case they don't have a forum account, like speedy messengers or notes on public boards. Don't be surprised if you're unable to find the character. It's not unusual for players to take breaks or get bored of characters, and leave their possessions behind.
The Beginner's Guide to Factions
New to Arelith? Read this!
This is not a single player game. -Mithreas
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill

Techne

Re: To Shuush: Either player or friend of Shuush

Post by Techne » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:53 am

Okay! Thank you very much! I just didn't want to be mean and steal someone's hard earned work without attempting to contact them first. If I can somehow contact them IC, I will attempt to do so once I get some sleep in me.
Previous Characters - Dawn Streetglow/Akhan - Saeth Alsevir - Elena Springscar - Braith - Gwen Beregnor-Springscar - Jys'nara
Current Character(s) - No one (someone coming soon, hopefully!)