Aielund Saga vs Swordflight

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Cybernet21

Aielund Saga vs Swordflight

Post by Cybernet21 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi guys,so i decided to play some user modules for when i want to play NWN but don't have enough time to play Arelith.

I've come between these two,i will definetly try both but i want to know (if anyone here played both) wich one you think is best? So i start with that one :D
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

strong yeet

Re: Aielund Saga vs Swordflight

Post by strong yeet » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:44 pm

I played Aielund and I thought it was fun, but it's pretty long and kind of subpar in a few parts, especially early on.

Twohand
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Aielund Saga vs Swordflight

Post by Twohand » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:11 pm

I've never played Swordflight, but I did finish Aielund Saga once. In my opinion, it was a fun module until the last chapter, when things go way too crazy for my taste. Worth giving it a try.

I'll also recommend Saleron's Gambit and Almraiven. In my opinion, these are the best modules I've played so far, but Almraiven comes first. It's heavily scripted and very different, overall, from what you can expect from a NWN module.