Dead Three

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

420chambers

Dead Three

Post by 420chambers » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:18 am

Just thought this was really cool. http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Histo ... Dead_Three

"Bane cried out triumphantly, "As winner, I choose to rule for all eternity as the ultimate tyrant. I can induce hatred and strife at my whim, and all will bow down before me while in my kingdom."

Myrkul, who had won second place, declared, "But I choose the dead, and by doing so I truly win, because all you are lord over, Bane, will eventually be mine. All things must die - even gods."

Bhaal, who finished third, demurred, "I choose death, and it is by my hand that all that you rule Lord Bane will eventually pass to Lord Myrkul. Both of you must pay honor to me and obey my wishes, since I can destroy your kingdom, Bane, by murdering your subjects, and I can starve your kingdom, Myrkul, by staying my hand."

TimeAdept

Re: Dead Three

Post by TimeAdept » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:21 am

HAIL BHAAL

Iceberg

Post by Iceberg » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:33 am

This is a very fun bit of Forgotten Realms lore.

I however, am unable to prevent myself from giggling like a middleschooler at "The Bone Throne."
Y'all need Lathander.

Huelander

Post by Huelander » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 pm

I believe they call it Realms lore on the Candlekeep forum because calling it Forgotten Realms lore would imply we forgot about it.