Server down

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Bloodedblade

Server down

Post by Bloodedblade » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:22 am

I’ve been trying to log in and it would seem Arelith is down. When I looked at the list for the rest of the servers only a handful were up. Is this a planned outage or something more ominous. I would not put it past those corrupt followers of Bane to be involved in this.

Vrass

Re: Server down

Post by Vrass » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:23 am

Updating to new steam version. Should be done soon.

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:29 am

Vrass wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:23 am
Updating to new steam version. Should be done soon.
Yeah. The procedure to update the server version to the current game version (Build 8181) has been shared, and the update has been pushed through. Hopefully it won't be much longer, yeah. I know it's trivial, but I'm REALLY looking forward to having shoulder pauldrons again. >.>
Currently playing: Kazen Selizar, Former High Warden of The Conclave, Battlepriest of Tyr

Vrass

Post by Vrass » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:30 am

The shoulder thing is fixed by reloging but with the new update that should be a thing of the past.

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:32 am

Yeah, I know it's fixed with that.. however, if I switch out of armor to clothing to rest, and then back to armor.. or even just removing the armor and putting it back on, the pauldrons are gone again. Putting on a cloak and removing it also removes the pauldrons, too. So I just removed all pauldrons, and went with a cloak model that covers both shoulders. Lol.
Currently playing: Kazen Selizar, Former High Warden of The Conclave, Battlepriest of Tyr

Bloodedblade

Post by Bloodedblade » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:50 am

Thanks for the quick responses. I hear what you think is the reason. I’m still not ruling out Banites. Hopefully it’s up soon.

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:06 am

It's up, for those that aren't aware or haven't checked the portal. At least Surface and C&P, as of this post.