A Farewell

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

ArcanaFTW

A Farewell

Post by ArcanaFTW » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:45 am

I’ve found myself in a situation, between university and an intensive job position, where I can no longer see Arelith ‘fitting in’ with my time schedule. I wanted to type this out to say that I have spent nearly 5 years of my life constantly scheming up new characters, builds and concepts, and while I’ve not often stuck with a character, when I have, it’s been an emotional and incredibly gratifying experience.

Arelith offers something no other platform does, at least not to the same extent; a way to collaboratively tell an organic, enthralling story with hundreds of other people. You have all contributed, whether big or small, to making a server based on a janky, old video game into something truly unique. For that I thank all of you. My teen years had many rough points, where I’ve felt the lowest in my life, but just being able to log onto Arelith and express myself through this medium has helped me develop as a person so much, both emotionally and even educationally.

The development team, old and new, the DMs and all the players here, I thank you all so much. Maybe when I finally have substantial free time again in a few years I’ll be back, but for now I bid you all a farewell.

You’re all great, keep it up. <3

strong yeet

Re: A Farewell

Post by strong yeet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:46 am

Rosario Launt was my son. Good luck out there!