Rant

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Warriors Spawn

Rant

Post by Warriors Spawn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Never had a problem with this until like fifteen minutes ago.

Was minding my business in a cave when someone came down all Holy-er than thou. I get that's his character but would a knight or paladin randomly kill someone because they're a bit ticked off someone's killing off everything they decided to kill? I mean if I was in this situation and someone was hogging something I would be a wee bit salty yes?

Echohawk
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Rant

Post by Echohawk » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Sounds like a report for the DMs in the forums.
Arelith Discord: https://discord.gg/mAm8M3T
Echohawk#0623
Availability - Whenever, Sweden (GMT+1)

Warriors Spawn

Post by Warriors Spawn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Well I just apologized for pm'ing them relatively angrily (I said this: "Is your character a zealot much?") and now they're threatening me and saying I'm harassing them so.

Warriors Spawn

Post by Warriors Spawn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:06 pm

I get that my character is not a 'nice gal' but there's no reason for a paladin of lathander to kill her because she doesn't want someone to take all the loot.

Rigela

Post by Rigela » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Like was said, this is best dealt with speaking to the DMs. Airing it out on public doesn't help solve the issue and can even just make it worse.

Apologising is good, but if they've asked you to stop best to leave it at that and just let the DMs handle the matter if you want to speak to them about it.
Isabella Isherwood - Priestess of Selune
Piper Barley - Joybringer of Lliira

BegoneThoth

Post by BegoneThoth » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Warriors Spawn wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:48 pm
Never had a problem with this until like fifteen minutes ago.

Was minding my business in a cave when someone came down all Holy-er than thou. I get that's his character but would a knight or paladin randomly kill someone because they're a bit ticked off someone's killing off everything they decided to kill? I mean if I was in this situation and someone was hogging something I would be a wee bit salty yes?
Thinly justified murder is permitted.
\

The_Queen~s_Rebuke

Post by The_Queen~s_Rebuke » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi, the forums aren't the place to let off steam about in-game occurrences. If something happens that you believe shouldn't have, contact the DMs through a PM. Please refrain from making posts like this in the future.
hållö hållö wəlcöme to mý cæv