Looking for aid in remaking a tiefling character.

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

TAPtaters123

Looking for aid in remaking a tiefling character.

Post by TAPtaters123 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Ok, this is a total cop out, as I understand. Players who progress on the server with their characters and close said characters for rewards are entitled to them. Asking to be given a major reward without compensation or without proving my worth as a roleplayer is definitely lame.

So if you've want nothing to do with this, then feel free to overlook this post.

Anyway, I've been enjoying this server for some time, and have been having troubles on other servers, where my time and peace of mind have been exhausted. I want to recreate a character I have on this server, who happens to be a tiefling. I've been working on getting a character to level 30 on this server while also wrapping up my tiefling character's plot on the other server. The work has been quite sluggish, and I don't quite like the idea of forcing a character to level to high levels without roleplay. I've had my character interact with people when they come across him, but as a dumb power barbarian, it's not my best work.

Would anyone here be interested in giving me some pointers, or help me progress towards leveling? I believe trading major awards is a thing, but if someone had the opportunity to do so, I'd be interested in working with them, if they'd like help fulfilling a plot or need someone to play a character role.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks!

PinataPlethora

Re: Looking for aid in remaking a tiefling character.

Post by PinataPlethora » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Last I heard, the staff will not let you trade in a major award character in order to recreate it, but there's nothing to stop you from deleveling yourself back to 1 and starting over with the original base class and stats.

If you're looking for help with making this character more viable, post in the Builds & Mechanics section, and they'll fix you up.

Seekeepeek

Post by Seekeepeek » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:04 am

I may be wrong but it sounds like his Teifling is on an other server then Arelith. He then want to recreate it on Arelith but doesn't have the reward to make a Teifling here.

I don't think i ever heard of someone trading their major reward with an other player even if the wiki mention it.

wiki says this about the topic:
"It is not possible to transfer or use your awards for other players. It may be possible with a 5%, but you should ask the admin team directly for that anyway."

that text dosn't sound like trading. More like a player gift it to an other (ooc friend?). But i don't know. when the admin team is in over it i don't think they'd allow a trade between say real life money and a reward.

PinataPlethora

Post by PinataPlethora » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:32 am

Ahh, yes. I misread.

That'll be a no. Gotta get your retirement awards the same way everyone else does.