Returning player/ guild ideas.

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Capt.shadow

Returning player/ guild ideas.

Post by Capt.shadow » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Hello its been few months and nwn ee now on sale woop, now to get back in am just playing a fun fighter to acutaly learn how combat works, but if anyone spoken to me OOC or just watched i truely pour lot of time and heart into the most boreing sounding forms of rp wich is merchantile,accountancy,history,logistics,archan study. Cant help it, we all have vices, now near the end of the year i like to try it agian but what type of guilds would folk like to see, (examples: anouther archan school,healing kit merchant,a service guild etc) but instead of just creating something with my own ideas, i would acutaly like to get some feed back, mean maybe there a settlment that need *insert guild idea*or maybe perhaps someone could suggest a better idea for my time as i like to take my time and build things up over time bit by bit and the one thing i do know is that there bunch of creativie ideas alwas kicking around so..by all means throw them down below lets start a talk, heck if someone is looking to recruit for a concept hit me up its alwas nice to change pace and join someone elses idea and support that to see where it goes.

Also*waves at old players* cant wiat to see what concept your all doing now

MoreThanThree

Re: Returning player/ guild ideas.

Post by MoreThanThree » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:45 pm

play an elf whomst makes and sells moonblades
20 RPR GANG

TheOpticalMouse

Post by TheOpticalMouse » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:14 am

Boi, I hope you ain't sellin' to the underdark or there shall be WORDS.

azrael_athing

Post by azrael_athing » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:18 am

No-one has efficiently managed to fill your shoes. They are right where you left them.

Capt.shadow

Post by Capt.shadow » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 am

Moonblades...Ilegal moonblades!?, never have i wanting something so badly to be a thing till i heared it.
black market smuggling of moon blades, wich i will trade the UD in exchange for moonshine wich will be then renamed topside and sold as a *stronge wine* soon all settlments will have a drunken disorderly problem as the settlment watch trys to crack down on my brewery houses of nuetralness, ok for ideas am already in love, Now is the cordor watch still a decent sized thing?, i want a need for haveing to stay head of the law.

Not shocked there exactly where i left them, thanks to a very nice DM this morning most likely near xmas we will see A.T.C 2:Born to the purple campaign, we might see a return of an old player or two if i can convince them, wich is why i need few months got work in some fun group concept to appeal to them.

good man of god
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by good man of god » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 am

MoreThanThree wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:45 pm

Previous:
Tornius Daressin
Matthew Daressin-Gravelle
Asvusha (Blake Lynk)
Sebastian Webster

Current:
Inkwell Thornwhisper

flower

Post by flower » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:39 am

MoreThanThree wrote:
A witch?! Burn, burn it at stake! :evil:
Conz1996 wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 am
MoreThanThree wrote:

Burn them all! :D

Capt.shadow

Post by Capt.shadow » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 am

two votes for moon blades.
one vote aginst witchs

so far am seeing the concept of a elf merchant/smuggling faction that hides witchs.

Update votes
four for moonblades
one for Elf/Gnome merchant guild
Two for Everyone gets a moonblade

now these are just jokeing titles i used as a luagh to sum the idea up, but each have a soild concept base some what, but even if say the moonblades for everyone gets bunch of votes or better ideas attached to the concept, iwill be makeing sure it can be done in logical and best to lore fit as i can make it. but am haveing good old creativy storm so keep posting/pm concept with the above guidlines.
Last edited by Capt.shadow on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Post by Dalenger » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:39 am

Blackmarket moonblades. Yuuuuus.
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.

Opustus

Post by Opustus » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am

I like the idea of an "odd jobs" crew and would have a character ready to contribute, too. :)
Characters: all poor babies suffering from neglect

Capt.shadow

Post by Capt.shadow » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:00 pm

"odd jobs crew" mmm something like the adventure guild where its a loose collection of many types of folk that join for easy access to work that need done right way but its not something like say: need a smith for green steel but more like "hey are you off the boat we got simple quests for you, up to hey vet/epic class player go help defend brog aginst a *insert bad guys here* sort of deal?. mmm oddly that comes under moondblades for everyone unless you wanna add something else to the concept?.

StrykerMontgomery

Post by StrykerMontgomery » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:21 pm

I was thinking making an elf trident weapon master sea lover. (Rocking a 55 ab still with tumble and umd dump)

Illegal Moonblades or not, he would be in. I do like the idea of a crew that isnt exclusively blackmarket but will take money wherever it can be found. Especially providing passage to "refugees" or building trade/between between Skal and some merchant/mainland guild. (They have really good access to medium tier resources)
Currently played characters:
Have not played for over a year, thinking of returning again

Capt.shadow

Post by Capt.shadow » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:41 pm

well i think i got a soild idea now and i rolled him up, lets see where we can go woo.