Public Apoligize

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

McDuck

Public Apoligize

Post by McDuck » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Dear Arelithians,

I McDuck, Player of Ameniel, here by write a public apoligie to the players i have wronged or had some Harsh OOC Conversations with.
I was previously in a difficult situation in life, between various family issues and other problems, I let it personaly effect me in RP as well.
I ended up one vhenting it out on you lot. Those who feel wronged, and read this I am sorry for what i said. I got carried away with my personal things, And that resulted in some harsh IC Conflict as well OOC.
The people who wonder wher i am. Dm's gave me a punishment which was right for them to do so. During my time away, I've been able to resolve some of these things and am wanting to come back to Arelith.

I hope with this that I reach people and also let you know who also had good experience and those who had not also.
Still moost IC experience was a good experience for me. The personal IC conflicts by Faith or Challange in Combat, I enjoyed them.
I moostly enjoyed helping the new players on skall finding ther way. Experience the new, that is for us the good old Arelith.
And i wish to continue to do so. not only to help the new. But to enjoy the RP on the server.

My sincere apologies

McDuck/Ameniel

Diegovog

Re: Public Apoligize

Post by Diegovog » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Always hard to come forward when things escalate and get out of hands, good on ya.

No idea what happened IG or OOC but hope all is well with your family/personal matters.

O-H41

Post by O-H41 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:43 pm

I enjoyed playing with you as Ameniel for the few times we interacted. I'm glad to hear you've resolved some of the things that were troubling you. Real life always comes first. Take good care of yourself and hope to see you in game again.
Lilah Lannald: Is it cheese?
Corbin: Its---yes.
Corbin: Its cheese.

McDuck

Post by McDuck » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:39 am

Diegovog wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:35 pm
Always hard to come forward when things escalate and get out of hands, good on ya.

No idea what happened IG or OOC but hope all is well with your family/personal matters.
It was hard at first. But glad i did it. I do meen what i say in this post.
And thank you for your suportive awnser. I apriciate that a lot. Things go well now day's. They have settled. Needed time to mourn the losses of family. And had to focus on a new job :D wich all has been working out so far.

Hope to come back soon as well O-H41. Just waiting for Dm's aproval. I know they can be bussy. So will take a bit. But hope is ther :3

goatte

Post by goatte » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:20 pm

As one of the players on Skal, I wish to thank you for your positive RP interactions there, McDuck. Many of us enjoyed interacting with Ameniel.

I hope that things continue to go better in RL. *smiles*

"Great Oak's Grace rest on you." -- from Rhys
goatte
(not a sacrificial one for the egos of other players)

McDuck

Post by McDuck » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:15 pm

*hugs Rhys* And i had good positive Rp with you lot to :D Hope to bring more soon inough

Mercestes

Post by Mercestes » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:53 pm

Welcome back. Can't wait to see you back in game. :)
I encourage OOC sit-downs around my evil characters and their intentions. Let's tell a story together.

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:01 am

Welcome back!