Someone left something of value on the alchemy table in the mercantile building in Cordor

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

IxTheSpeedy
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Someone left something of value on the alchemy table in the mercantile building in Cordor

Post by IxTheSpeedy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Since the server has been bounced relatively often lately I grabbed it for safe keeping. If it was you and you didn't mean to leave it then just shoot me a message with what you lost and we can meet up IG.

I'll hold onto it for a bit, it isn't heavy or anything.

-Ix

JCee94

Re: Someone left something of value on the alchemy table in the mercantile building in Cordor

Post by JCee94 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:53 pm

I'm not the boss. But I think this would be best handled IC with signs and notices. If your character would do that sort of thing. If they wouldn't.. then don't! Either way thanks for being a nice guy!

Jack Oat

Re: Someone left something of value on the alchemy table in the mercantile building in Cordor

Post by Jack Oat » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:46 pm

It could be handled IG, yeah, but this is a nice way of maybe alerting someone who wouldn't otherwise know to check.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Garrbear wrote:

quite bluntly we can't balance the server around people who don't play well

Irongron wrote:

My main takeaway from this is that Jack is apparently personable

Zed

Post by Zed » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:21 am

I am too enamored by this thread to keep from replying, did they get their item back?