It has been 3 years away from this server

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

imgoinginane83

It has been 3 years away from this server

Post by imgoinginane83 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:00 am

I'm finally back after a nice 3 year break. First it started with my laptop crapping out on me. Then, personal issues, than overloaded by work at my current employer. (Hell I'm still overloaded but everything is evened out) But, I'm back and with me comes Zethariel.
I'm looking forward to playing with everyone new, old and ancient. Give me a week to get paid and installed and you will all see me on when I'm not working or with my lil lady.
I know things have changed. Lots of things, interesting things. I'm looking forward to exploring those to. I always loved the little mechanical changes done by our dev's.
Now, off to poke around the forums a bit to see if any old friends are still active.
If we deny love love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty and the loss greater.

Dr_Hazard89

Re: It has been 3 years away from this server

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:57 am

Welcome back! I played Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth with Zethariel! :)
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:28 am

WELL HELLO THERE.

Welcome back.
<--- Astarial
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002

MoreThanThree

Post by MoreThanThree » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 am

2015? Golly. Was I Vra'thriel or (Freaky) Constantina Westeros? Anyway welcome home!
20 RPR GANG