Divination Spell Focus...

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Recklessfireball

Divination Spell Focus...

Post by Recklessfireball » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:23 pm

I dig the description: Spell Focus:

allows a character examining another character to see whether a character is "attuned" to Life, Death, Fire, Water, Earth, or Air. This information is displayed even if the target is disguised. Through trial and error association, a player may learn much about another character's habits and abilities from their attunement. Also allows a character to use the mysterious and rare Deck of Stars item.

But is there a guide that explains the significance of the life/death/element attunements? As it is now, it's very vague and I'm unclear as to how it could be useful. Also, is there any information on exactly what this "Deck of Stars" does?

Thanks for any pointers you can provide. :)

Blood on my Lips

Re: Divination Spell Focus...

Post by Blood on my Lips » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Unfortunately, everything you just asked about is FOIG (Find Out In Game). Study enough people and their attunements, play with your Deck of Stars, or speak with other Diviners to learn more about the attunements and the Deck of Stars.

Recklessfireball

Post by Recklessfireball » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:42 pm

I don't mind that, I just wanted to be sure there wasn't something I was missing or some information posted somewhere on the forums. In any event, thank you for the quick reply!

PinataPlethora

Post by PinataPlethora » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:45 pm

Information about Divination and The Deck of Stars has been intentionally omitted from all official sources, as the Devs intended for their significance and use to be a puzzle for players to solve together.