Errrr... hello?

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Artenides

Errrr... hello?

Post by Artenides » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello fellow NWN players,

I am about to return to the server (it seems no matter how far I go I end up coming back) and planning to start a new character. I wonder what factions do EU players play in nowadays? Don't get me wrong I love playing with US and AUS players too, but this time would be more convenient - especially time wise - joining to those who play when I play and sleep when I sleep. :D Obviously the faction would determine what kind of character should I play with.
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Errrr... hello?

Post by Queen Titania » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:39 pm

Many factions have a mixture of timezone members. I wouldn't make your selection based on player location either, as some U.S. players log in earlier, some EU Players later, etc.
Please don't feed my sister.

Rockstar1984

Post by Rockstar1984 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Going to shamelessly advertise here. Guldorand has a few factions with a mix of US and EU players. There's the Housecarls (our new militia), a mage council that has one member so far, and the Rosen Sky privateering company. Something to do for any type of character! Feel free to add me on discord, username below, and I'll drag you into the Guld chat if you want.

Oh the year was 1778...

Rigela

Post by Rigela » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:27 pm

You've got all sorts, and most factions seem to have a mix of both EU and US players in them so depending on what you want is likely you can find something at least.
Isabella Isherwood - Priestess of Selune
Piper Barley - Joybringer of Lliira

Artenides

Post by Artenides » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi guys, thanks for the replies.
I am glad the the Guldorand faction was shamelessly advertised!
The whole purpose of my message was to contact players before actually making any kind of character. :)
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"

DishServedHot2

Post by DishServedHot2 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:10 pm

On a similar plug, I think the Cordor Guard is mainly US and Australian players, but we have some europeans as well. I am hoping to get activity higher on all time zones though. I'm trying to get more thorough storylines going that both the guard and criminals can enjoy. If you have more oog questions you can join the Cordor Guard discord at:

https://discord.gg/PCHVxKz

Also, gonna second Guldorand being fun people.