Hello Arelith!

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

PinataPlethora

Re: Hello Arelith!

Post by PinataPlethora » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:33 am

KT28 wrote:I'm super flattered someone remembers Penny - she was a lot of fun to play. Thank you for the welcome :)
She stood out. Last I checked, her tattoo designs were still up in the parlor.

Dinosaur Space Program

Post by Dinosaur Space Program » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 am

And thus did all the oldbies swarm!

It's honestly sort of fun to see people come back openly like this after all this time and see people come out of the woodwork talking about old characters.

Welcome back, I never played with you myself directly. We ran into each other a time or two. But yellowcateyes likes to tell me stories.

So many stories.
“The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program. And if we become extinct because we don't have a space program, it'll serve us right!”
-Larry Niven

Historical Character List (Updated 9/20/19)

Wordless Truth

Post by Wordless Truth » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 am

Parthalon was honestly absolutely amazing. My character (Liunia, Mayrien's wingman if you don't remember) still mentions his story once in a while.

If you're creating a character Seven might like, I hope to run into them, too! Chances are I might like them too.

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Tsk, aren't we all of the era who likes brooding heroes, cackling philosophical villains, and eccentric ambiguous magi?

That defines 30-70 AR.
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

KT28
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by KT28 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Dinosaur Space Program wrote:It's honestly sort of fun to see people come back openly like this after all this time and see people come out of the woodwork talking about old characters.
I'm glad, and I'm equally excited to see that so many of the people I used to play with are still around. I think it really speaks to how special a place Arelith is that so many people are still playing this old game after all these years. Thank you for the welcome!
Wordless Truth wrote:Parthalon was honestly absolutely amazing. My character (Liunia, Mayrien's wingman if you don't remember) still mentions his story once in a while.
Of course I remember Liunia! I was super glad for the chance to get to know her through playing Parthalon, because I'd seen the character around before but never had the chance to interact. She had a ton of depth and history. My only regret with Parthalon was that his story ended as soon as it did; he met so many cool people. I sincerely hope we run into each other in-game again!
Seven Sons of Sin wrote:Tsk, aren't we all of the era who likes brooding heroes, cackling philosophical villains, and eccentric ambiguous magi?
Is there any other way?

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 pm

I returned to Arelith in 49AR at the end of Nautilus's life. I only saw him a couple times, but I remember the reverence he got from everybody. Its sort of similar to the reactions Amadeo gets these days. Good to see you back, man. Hopefully we'll get a chance to interact this time ^.^

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Pavor Nocturnus

Post by Pavor Nocturnus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:34 pm

Now there's a player I really enjoyed RPing with. I was wondering where you'd gone. Good to see you around.
here
here
up here kane
Kane
up here
Kane morris

KT28
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by KT28 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:40 pm

CragOrion wrote:Good to see you back, man. Hopefully we'll get a chance to interact this time ^.^
Thank you :) I hope we get the chance to interact this time too!
Pavor Nocturnus wrote:Good to see you around.
Thank you and I'm glad to be back. I don't think I recognize your name - I know lots of people change logins though so I'd probably remember the character you played. Hope we run into each other in game!