New player hello - And adventure invitation

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

ReturnOfHandledancer

New player hello - And adventure invitation

Post by ReturnOfHandledancer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Hello all!

New player here, just starting to get a hang of things on the server, thanks to everyone who's answered questions and been helpful. :)

I'm having a little trouble finding similarly leveled (around 5) lowbie adventuring parties to play with, My character is a likeable dwarf locksmith/trap expert who would love to lend a helping hand to groups doing contracts, collecting bounties or exploring new areas. Thought I'd make my presence known here on the forum, holler at me here or in-game and maybe we can set something up in-character as well.

Best wishes to all, and a very happy new year!

Maladus

Re: New player hello - And adventure invitation

Post by Maladus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Welcome to the server! If you're in Cordor, hang out around the outside of the Nomad and someone will come around eventually.

Baron Saturday

Re: New player hello - And adventure invitation

Post by Baron Saturday » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Alternately (because who wants to spend their playtime standing around waiting, amirite?), read the IG message boards and check out signs around the city to see who's hiring. It's a great way to meet people of all level ranges!

Oftentimes, too, you can just get lucky and meet people while adventuring, though I understand that doing this as a support character can be kinda... tricky.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain