The grumpy thread

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Opustus

Re: The grumpy thread

Post by Opustus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 am

Moved into a new flat. I HATE moving. My new flatmates are avoiding me, I hear their patter through the walls and they come out of their shadows, probably to fetch supplies from the kitchen, when I am in the shower or bathroom. My neck is taut with twitchy self-consciousness of their aversion. I leave my room door open, I make loud noises in the kitchen in hopes of smoking them out to say hello to me and to show me where I can stuff my kitchen utensils.

My room is covered with boxes, it's hard to move here, but I am too hungover to do anything about it. I hate moving, I hate these silly boxes.

Yesterday I went to get a new broadband for my new flat. I'm sure the young man at the store tricked me into paying more, he kept on giving me better deals even though I didn't say anything, but I was happy to be done with it. Today I received a text message from my previous provider, telling me to get in touch so they can make a better offer. Why did they have to send me the message? Really, I don't even care, if it weren't for the principle of buying where it's cheapest, but meh, can't I just pay more for the sake of my laziness and complacency to not do anymore, not even a phone call's worth, of extra work?
Characters: all poor babies suffering from neglect

Dovesong

Post by Dovesong » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Dovesong wrote:A girl at work wants to play The Petty Game. As I have had almost no sleep and hate everything right now, smart money would be on me.

Update. I won. And scared my boss.
In'iira - Woman of Many Talents.

Lily-Rose - Daughter of the storm

Wytchee
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Wytchee » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:35 pm

High Primate wrote:
Wytchee wrote:It hasn't rained where I live in 183 days.

Actually, I don't remember the last time I even saw a cloud.
Algeria?

Antarctica??
Southern California :lol:
Current character: Abigail Duskwood

Kuma
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Kuma » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 pm

broken rib and having to work twelve hour shifts

House Freth: Reference Information
House Claddath: Reference Information
"What's a heretic?": a guide to religious schism terminology

Irongron wrote:

4. No full screen images of the NWN gnome model (might frighten the children)

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Post by Dalenger » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:03 pm

My sister, a filthy non-STEM major, sends nothing but snapchats of her chilling on the beach, being at concerts, and shit like that all semester long... but will doubtlessly start bitching about how many papers she has due by the end of the semester within a week or two.

I love you, but jesus, by senior year you should have developed at least a few time management skills.
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.

MoreThanThree

Post by MoreThanThree » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:21 am

Dalenger wrote:My sister, a filthy non-STEM major, sends nothing but snapchats of her chilling on the beach, being at concerts, and shit like that all semester long.
drop-out master race
20 RPR GANG